What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v South Africa @ MCG Dec 26-29, 2022

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Think you will find the current CA policy is two games. No I am not wrong as the three Haze, Cum, Starc were all picked for the Ashes attack with Boland the RESERVE/ COVER bowler. Hazlewood was injured was to miss the next game so Boland came in as his cover. This year Boland again picked as cover and played again when Haze was injured. Lance Morris was picked as net bowler for the pinkie but mainly as cover for Starc. Ronnie has said as much.
Love to see the quote from 'Ronnie' as well as the 'current CA policy'.

Going by your logic Swepson was the incumbent as he played 3 tests against Pakistan, yet Hazelwood took his spot!

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You replied to my original post. Why not tell me then about the new thread. Look I love posting cricket and have tried to fit in here with your little clique but if you guys dont want me here, then I will go elsewhere.
That's up to you.

I think you're confusing not fitting in with not agreeing with you.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
From what I've seen of Swepson at international level, I don't think he is the answer

Latest posts