What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Test: Australia v West Indies D/N @ Gabba Jan 25-27, 2024

JJ

Immortal
Interesting that Green can play, even with Covid if he's well enough, provided protocols are adhered to (is that on field too, or he's just Nigel no mates off the field?)... Until this I didn't really know what the situation was, I imagine it varies around the world, a long way from 'we have to lock down the city'

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I just had Covid (for the third time) over Christmas . The only protocols we had to abide by was wearing a mask if you go out, no need to isolate any more.

The players, no doubt, wont have to wear a mask but may not be able to mingle after taking wickets etc

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Interesting that Green can play, even with Covid if he's well enough, provided protocols are adhered to (is that on field too, or he's just Nigel no mates off the field?)... Until this I didn't really know what the situation was, I imagine it varies around the world, a long way from 'we have to lock down the city'

I think a few players got COVID in the BBL last year and were able to bat but just couldnt field. Maybe its changed in the last 12 months, I dont know.

Reactions: JJ

TheParraboy

Staff member
I just had Covid (for the third time) over Christmas . The only protocols we had to abide by was wearing a mask if you go out, no need to isolate any more.

The players, no doubt, wont have to wear a mask but may not be able to mingle after taking wickets etc

Heres hoping WI are 0/350 after day 1
So we don’t celebrate any wickets and covid doesn’t spread from Greeny..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
hot as f**k up here and raining Saturday to the end of the test match thanks to cyclone Kirrily, 15mm per day on and off

should get enought time for a test match hopefully

jargan83

Coach
Didn't Matt Renshaw play a Test with Covid last year (maybe the year before that) and he just sat away from the team.

Tell you what it's a great opportunity to get a guy to do Fine Leg to Fine Leg.