What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Cowboys

Meth

Staff member
3- TMM
2- Barnett
1- AFB

HM- CNK, DWZ, Harris, Berry

Lots of players deserve points

Meth

Staff member
CHT climbed into Feldt and Townsend all night. Ridiculous sin binning lol

JJ

Immortal
3. TMM has been impressive without Johnson, plod with him
2. AFB
1. Barnett

hitro

Juniors
3 TMM
2 AFB
1 Barnett
Everybody played well and it's great to pump a team to get the points differential in better shape
Who is the captain when Tohu is not playing?

Grizzman

Juniors
3 - TMM
2 - Pompey. I've been a detractor but he didn't put a foot wrong and 7-9 with the boot I think?
1- Ford (honestly could have been any number of guys but he played his new role really well.

HM - the rest!

nswarrior

Juniors
3 - TMM - great game
2 - Ford
1 - AFB

All round team performance. We will need it next week against Melbourne

MKEB...

Staff member
3. Berry. Sorry but have to go for an Upper Hutt boy scoring a couple tries.

2. TMM looks like I ke a genuine half

1. Ford .the smallest front rower in NRL. Didn't give a stuff and kept hitting the line and tackling.

Hmm ...all

TheDMC

Bench
3. TMM
2. Barnett
1. AFB

Tough one as great performances across the board. Loved the defensive work of Pompey and Berry in the centers. And CNK solid and awesome as always. Great win.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 - CNK huge again
2 - AFB he’s back, answered any doubts.
1 - Ford massive motor and plenty of metres in the middle, which gives the added benefit of allowing Niukore and Barnett to menace the edges. Our pack is reallly humming.

03: TMM (Playing with such grace and nailing it at 7. SJ can rest easy and get that leg and pec nice and fit)
02: Ford (Perfect position in the middle. Motors forward all game. Credit to Webby for the tactical change)
01: DWZ (Effort in that freakish try set up is the sort of plays that will win us a close tight final game. Awesome)

HM: The whole team. Nobody played poorly.
HM: Webby for his tactical changes in moving Ford to the middle. Starting Tohu off the bench. Resting key players at the right time to ensure the players don't burn out. Fantastic coaching.

ozenzud

Juniors
Really, looking at the table, the last 3 games have been must win. We are still 1 point out of the 8. With a lot of traffic around us. If we had lost any of the last 3, really it was over for the year.

I thought at the start of the game, "we are on here". I thought that at the start of the season in that game v Cronulla. So I was always worried. I also said to myself, I want a couple of games where I can just sit and relax, watching a good performance, rather than pace around the room, screaming like some madman. That was it. We were on the whole game, I think for maybe the first time this year?

3: Ford - I think he was great. Played long minutes and kept the intensity there. His defence was outstanding.
2. TMM - Really good
1. Berry. - 2 tries and solid

But Pompey was excellent and kicked 7/8. Harris looked a lot fresher.

Storm next week. Win and here is a chance we will be in the 8. Still a lot of pressure on the ladder.

nswarrior

Juniors
03: TMM (Playing with such grace and nailing it at 7. SJ can rest easy and get that leg and pec nice and fit)
02: Ford (Perfect position in the middle. Motors forward all game. Credit to Webby for the tactical change)
01: DWZ (Effort in that freakish try set up is the sort of plays that will win us a close tight final game. Awesome)

HM: The whole team. Nobody played poorly.
HM: Webby for his tactical changes in moving Ford to the middle. Starting Tohu off the bench. Resting key players at the right time to ensure the players don't burn out. Fantastic coaching.
Webster should get a lot of credit for the win as you say. He was turning out the proven players at the start of the season and not even using the bench with the players just going through the motions.

Websters calls for this game as you say included playing Ford at prop, sitting the captain on the bench and playing Walker, playing Niukore and Barnett on edges, putting Capewell on the bench and not rushing SJ back. And did anyone notice we were contesting the bombs.