What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1 v sharks

great performance. probably should of won. was at the game, warriors fans loud and proud

3. mannering. about 1000 tackles
2. maumalo
1. fusitua

can handle a loss when we have heart and dont drop nuts

JJ

Immortal
3. Mannering just an insane effort
2. Matulino
1. Vete

The 1 could have gone to Fus, Ken, Ayshford, Kata, Bodene... Good effort by many

tonesy87

Juniors
3. Mannering
2. Fusitua
1. Thompson

I can't help but feel that was a terrible coaching move having lolohea on the bench, wright was terrible as always and if he didn't play we would have won the game. Could have had lolohea start and shifted him if Johnson got injured.

Benek

Juniors
3 Mannering
2 Matulino
1 Fusitua

If Lolo played instead of Wright we won the game. So I put this loss firmly on the coach and not the players who produced a good effort.

Having said that, we had far too many stupid errors against a quality side. Clean up one or two of those and we probably win.

Last observation is that we didn't have leadership up the middle in the last 10 of regular time and the overtime. Gal and Lewis and seniors like that lead for the Sharks up the middle but we didn't really have anyone put their hand up and we kept getting monstored back. We needed a leader there and felt we didn't have it.

Rich102

Staff member
The forwards kept us in the game.
3. Mannering.
2. Matulino
1. Thompson.

HM to Fusitua, (I really think he is a better fullback than Lolohea), Kata and Ayshford.

3: Mannering - pity about the professional foul to give a penalty try, as tackled anything that moved.
2: Matulino, big meters off the bench, pity didn't lead the charge in golden point.
1: Kata, some great defensive reads for a centre with less than 50games experience.

Iafeta

Referee
3 Mannering. If I could give him a million points for that Herculean effort, I would. He was everywhere covering up. One of the great all time Warrior performances.
2. Matulino
1 Fusitua

-10000000 Jonathan Wrong
- 200000000000 Andrew McFadden. I need a bonox and a lie down trying to deconstruct what could possibly have been going through his mind with the Johnno Wrong inclusion ahead of Lolohea.

Benek

Juniors
I didn't him points this time but Vete is really turning into the goods. Has a nice offload on him and seems to be a well balanced player. He might have a big future.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Mannering
2. Fus - he is our fullback, what great scrambling defence
1. Matulino

Lot's of hon mentions everywhere

Leuluai continues to plod. Used to defend Wright but bloody hell ...

JJ

Immortal
Leuluai is a joke

Not Wrights fault the clown coach picked him, that was just weird

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
3. Mannering
2. Vete
1. Thompson

HM: Johnson. Apparently the forum thinks he played poorly? He was in basically everything good we did on attack. Our right side carved them up (Jono fkn Wright should've had a hattrick) but it seems like we all want to lavish praise on Thompson or Ayshford because they've suddenly becoming attacking dynamos? There is one big reason why our right side carves up and I wonder if we aren't missing the wood for the trees sometimes.

vvvrulz

Coach
Johnson was fine, worked hard and wasn't a princess. Clearly injured.
Luke stepping up has helped him big time.

Too bad he's got Thomas beside him doing absolutely nothing.

Red Bear

Referee
What do you do then
Fausitua
Vatuvei
Ayshford
Kata
Maumalo/other winger
Lolohea
Johnson

Best backline of players available?

JJ

Immortal
Perhaps but Tui hasn't played well in the halves and has had chances... But yeah, only problem is the master coach has other random ideas. Main one is Leuluai is essential at 6

The Pa Kid

Juniors
3. Mannering
2. Vete
1. Thompson

HM: Johnson. Apparently the forum thinks he played poorly? He was in basically everything good we did on attack. Our right side carved them up (Jono fkn Wright should've had a hattrick) but it seems like we all want to lavish praise on Thompson or Ayshford because they've suddenly becoming attacking dynamos? There is one big reason why our right side carves up and I wonder if we aren't missing the wood for the trees sometimes.

Ditto points.

Agree SJ played straight and into space giving room to the outsides. Playing with an injury but still dominates shows he getting mentally tough as well. If he can shake the injury and with Luke, Mannering and Muts approaching their best form this year, the team should finish the season strong.

JJ

Immortal
Don't know that many have said Johnson was poor?

McFadden was poor, Wright, Leuluai, Lolohea, and Gubb were poor. I blame McFadden for all of them, actually, he has dicked around too many for no apparent purpose

Latest posts