What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Sharks

Meth

Staff member
3- Egan- had a dig all night. Even in Katoa's last try, he was the guy who really had a go at the chase.
2- Sironen- babysat Berry- fulltime job
1- Harris - typical performance.

Meth

Staff member
HM- Tevaga. Is not a prop. Should not be playing prop. Was our best prop.

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Egan - Glad that chase was mentioned, he really keeps us going.
2. Jazz - Busy and committed.
1. Walsh - Yeah I know a lot of mistakes, but gets my point just for playing his ass off in a team that doesn’t deserve it.

SJ was deplorable once again.

JJ

Immortal
Yeah I know a lot of mistakes, but gets my point just for playing his ass off in a team that doesn’t deserve it.
Yep, Walsh, Egan, Tevaga and a couple of others, make huge efforts each week - I am no Tevaga fan, but he's going pretty well, and I've always thought Egan was a good 9 - not top level, but unless you get Api, Cook, or Grant the rest are much of a muchness

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yep, Walsh, Egan, Tevaga and a couple of others, make huge efforts each week - I am no Tevaga fan, but he's going pretty well, and I've always thought Egan was a good 9 - not top level, but unless you get Api, Cook, or Grant the rest are much of a muchness
I'm a Tevaga fan this year. He's been our mr fix it playing out of position and hes giving it 120%, and cut most of the silly shit out of his game. he deserves a full season either at 13 or as a big minutes supersub after this.

Rich102

Staff member
Genuine question- what did I miss? What was brave? I thought he was pretty crap, along with Berry, Pompey and Johnson...and, as hard as he tried, Walsh.
Thought he tried hard and made a number of brave tackles.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Wayde Egan

Egan 24
Sironen 6
Tevaga 6

Aitken 4
Harris 2
Walsh 2
Harris-Tavita 2
Curran 2

8 voted