What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3, 2, 1 v Titans

Meth

Staff member
3- Maloney
2- Hurrell
1- Lillyman

Great games from Friend and Lousi. Best game from Mannering in weeks too.

TheDMC

Bench
3- Lillyman
2- Maloney
1- Hurrell

Not perfect game by any means, but two important points banked and we are in the top 8 finally...

playdaball

Bench
3 - Hurell (for his hat trick)
2 - Friend (tough)
3 - Maloney (... miss him in 2013)

Others:
Lillyman
Good to see Steve Rapira perform (tough on D)

Blair

Coach
Me too...

1. Hurrell (loving that kiss)
2. Maloney (made Johnson quite irrelevant)
3. Lousi (he's starting to have presence - a little like Ali presence)

Hon. mention - the Kiwi fans who turned out on the GC. Omar, who got busy, unspectacular but he's growing in confidence. I like him.

I've printed off the table and have it on my wall. We look good up there.

When Taylor was subbed off for Rapira, I'd hardly noticed he was on the field. What a disappointment he turned out to be in '12. Agree with the sentiments on Locke, he's fragile and is also disappointing this year.

Is the team staying in Qld for the week? Would love to be at Lang Park next Friday.

Last edited:

One Warrior

Bench
3. Maloney
2. Hurrell
1. Lillyman

Honourable mentions to Matulino & Friend, Omar is looking better each week, hope we retain him, Manu may well be next week.

kos

Juniors
3 Konrad
2 Maloney
3 Friend

Titans biggest crowd of the season 17000, I would estimate 1/3 kiwis there tonight. Konrad made Idris look stupid. According to the Gold Coast Bulletin today Idris on 500k Konrad on 85k.

We are going to miss Maloney next year. Carlos showed some nice touches in the under 20,s.

Izz

Bench
3. Maloney
2. Hurrell
1. Mateo

Hon mentions to Lillyman, Friend, Matulino.

Lousi's improving each week too.

Johnson and Omar defended terribly together. Good thing the Titans couldn't hold the ball in the second half.

Apart from those two hits he put on, i think St Rapira is still going pretty average.

What's with Bluey subbing guys off for four minutes (Taylor, Mannering)? Seems like more wasted use of the interchange, especially when those subs are happening in the middle of the game.

JoeD

First Grade
I dont get the general love for St Rapira. How many minutes total has he played in the two? years he's been at the warriors.

Warmess

Juniors
3. Hurrell - Seriously, this guy is in his second year of league? He's third on tries scored in the NRL.
2. Maloney - Seems to have really matured in the last few games. Takes the right options for us to mount pressure, just in time for him to leave ;[ Also, second on total points scored in the NRL.
1. Friend - We've looked muuuuch more threatening with Friend back in the side.