What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Yvonne's favourites

3 katoa
2 mcinnes
1 williams

Hard to pick 3 standouts as could have easily had nicho, tricky, tracey, hiroti, sifa or ramien in my top 3

3 Wade... turned back the clock... "Aint as good as he once was , but good once as he ever was! " Inspiring performance.
2. Katoa
1 Trindall
HM. CT, Hiroti, Mac Guiness

carinashark

First Grade
Wado .It was great to see Wade back. I missed that guy but he was there for 80 min Last night.
Hiroti , why the hate? Caught the high bomb that was aimed at him, ran hard and scored a try.
‘Connor, his involvement in the attack gave us something different . What we need at this end of the season.
coaching staff, we pulled up very well after the Panther bashing last week. Well done.

txta2

First Grade
Wado .It was great to see Wade back. I missed that guy but he was there for 80 min Last night.
Hiroti , why the hate? Caught the high bomb that was aimed at him, ran hard and scored a try.
‘Connor, his involvement in the attack gave us something different . What we need at this end of the season.
coaching staff, we pulled up very well after the Panther bashing last week. Well done.
Yeah Hiroti was good, dropped the ball cold in the last 5 minutes though

Quigs

Immortal
Fatrell and that step.

Didn't it furhuck the superest of all super stars.

The league needs to step in and stop average players doing that to the elite super stars. It is just not good enough for the game or the commentary teams.

Chimp

Bench
Fatrell and that step.

Didn't it furhuck the superest of all super stars.

The league needs to step in and stop average players doing that to the elite super stars. It is just not good enough for the game or the commentary teams.
How good was it, proper ankle breaker….

I’ve been wrestling with this thought since before Katoa signed his extension, and there were a fair few who wanted him gone, I kept saying, he delivers very similar output to Ronnie, just isn’t as visible off the field, where Ronnie is a HUGE asset. But, I think I’m now in the camp of, if I had to choose between Ronnie or Katoa, just based on in-game output, I think Katoa is now firmly ahead.