What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Dogs

Poss

Juniors
3 - Nikora. Great lines. Made plenty of breaks or half breaks. Solid in D.
2 - Kennedy. 3 tries in the first half. Backed up, made metres, safe.
1 - BHU. His best game this season. Ran hard.

Frenzy.

Immortal
These will do me. In any order.

A less dominant game from Nicho and he got pinged 3 times but would still rate him 7.5-8/10 because he owns moments. He can be so so at times in games this year but can lay it on table when it's needed

I reckon he gets Dally M points but no Frenzy. M points this week

shaggs

Coach
These will do me. In any order.

A less dominant game from Nicho and he got pinged 3 times but would still rate him 7.5-8/10 because he owns moments. He can be so so at times in games this year but can lay it on table when it's needed

I reckon he gets Dally M points but no Frenzy. M points this week
I have concerns about his kick choices. He seems to lack the ability to adjust his kick to suit and has a weird action

Frenzy.

Immortal
I have concerns about his kick choices. He seems to lack the ability to adjust his kick to suit and has a weird action

Well I can see that. His long kicking is on point though.

Those other weird kicks are trying too hard for mine. Those 2 shortie kicks, semi chips, semi bombs into nowhere are not percentage plays

Eion

First Grade
Nikora
Bubba
Nicho

nice to see BB back up last week’s performance with a good game.

3 Nikora
2 Kennedy
1 Hynes

Also honourable mentions to BHU and Brayley and possibly Jack WIlliams who got through a lot of defence and didn't drop a ball.

carinashark

First Grade
I would add BB to those three. He was looking to run and didn’t wear himself out trying to tackle everything. He must be encouraged to play this way or he will just end up the same as his brother.

Frenzy.

Immortal
3 Nikora
2 Kennedy
1 Hynes

Also honourable mentions to BHU and Brayley and possibly Jack WIlliams who got through a lot of defence and didn't drop a ball.

Glad you brought that up. Jack was very good this game but has barely gotten a mention. Then again the harbinger of doom had egged people on to hang him from a chopper and drop him in Mt Etna.

Last edited:

sladden road

Juniors
Glad you brought that up. Jack was very good this game but has barely gotten a mention. Then again the harbinger of doom had egged people on to hang him from a chopper and drop him in Mt Etna.
Can we do that ?

can I send Val and Chad there?