What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3,2,1 Vs Knights

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
3. locke
2.Luck
1.Matulino

Not sure how Maloney can get points today. Barring his try from backing up and goal kicking, I dont think he got much right today at all.

oz and Ali give him points every week for sh*ts and giggles and ruin these esteemed threads for everyone

Judd

Juniors
First off, what was Cleary thinking in playing Berrigan when it was so obvious he wasnt ready? Worst defence I've seen from a Warriors player in any game I've seen for a long long time.

3. Maloney
2. Locke
1. Taylor

TurtleWarrior

Juniors
3 Locke
2 Luck
1 Inu

Locke is a fresh of breath air for us at the back. Luck was actually good with the ball in hand and Inu for the countless bombs he defused/contested without letting them score.
Great line D which saved us the game. And I agree with whoever dissed Woolford, what a douche!
For me, that play from Mara showed me definitely (seeing as I didn't watch too much NYC last year) that we need to build our future as him as our 9. He's shown glimpses, but it confirmed it for me today.
Our kicking game was average and apart from decent defence, Seymour offers nothing.
Berrigan was shit. And is it just me or is Manu still not 100%?
Rant overs.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Agree with most if not all of that. Berrigan was crap, but wasn't fit. Had to be rushed back in.

Seymour offers diddly squat on attack but I reckon I know Ivan's reasoning - he could bring Johnson in and he'd be a speed bump in defence. Seymour is sound on D, therefor gets the gig.

I would like to swallow humble pie on Inu again.

I'd actually like to see Moon given another shot at centre - if Brown is injured badly.

ozbash

Referee
oz and Ali give him points every week for sh*ts and giggles and ruin these esteemed threads for everyone

lol, you are a confirmed dope MV,
Road Warriors

Maloney stars as Warriors continue streak.http://www.nrl.com/rnd-10-knights-v-warriors-hls-/tabid/10959/contentid/353642/default.aspx

NRL.COM

Aw, ok.. I.ll save you the hassle of searching, heres the first paragraph..

Five-eighth James Maloney was the star turn as the Warriors scored their third consecutive win away from home, downing Newcastle 25-16 in their NRL match at Ausgrid stadium.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
lol, you are a confirmed dope MV,
Road Warriors

Maloney stars as Warriors continue streak.http://www.nrl.com/rnd-10-knights-v-warriors-hls-/tabid/10959/contentid/353642/default.aspx

NRL.COM

Aw, ok.. I.ll save you the hassle of searching, heres the first paragraph..

Five-eighth James Maloney was the star turn as the Warriors scored their third consecutive win away from home, downing Newcastle 25-16 in their NRL match at Ausgrid stadium.

But what did he do? He backed up a break, kicked a couple of goals. He was okay but he was nowhere near my top 3.

Cmon Oz, you know journalists don't know jack...if we took their word we'd believe all sorts of crazy nonsense. He gets picked out by Aussie journos/writers because he's an Aussie.

Lossy

Juniors
But what did he do? He backed up a break, kicked a couple of goals. He was okay but he was nowhere near my top 3.

Cmon Oz, you know journalists don't know jack...if we took their word we'd believe all sorts of crazy nonsense. He gets picked out by Aussie journos/writers because he's an Aussie.

Stats aren't everything, and these aren't finalised so might not be as favourable when they are, but:

A try, try assist, 4 goals from 4 attempts, a field goal, 3 tackle breaks, 1 offload, and 3 line breaks.

9 tackles made but 8 missed, and conceded a penalty. Also 2 errors.

On balance, a few key happenings - and effort according to this eye - and a bit more than okay. Even if not MOM.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Stats aren't everything, and these aren't finalised so might not be as favourable when they are, but:

A try, try assist, 4 goals from 4 attempts, a field goal, 3 tackle breaks, 1 offload, and 3 line breaks.

9 tackles made but 8 missed, and conceded a penalty. Also 2 errors.

On balance, a few key happenings - and effort according to this eye - and a bit more than okay. Even if not MOM.

More than fair summary - I wouldn't call him the star turn as that article did by a long shot though.

He was good, but hardly outstanding in his field.

devoid

Juniors
3 - Luck
2 - Locke
1 - Maloney

Big raps to Feleti too. We needed points and he was getting his hands on the ball. Also, Simon is a machine.

hitman82

Bench
Amazed we won that game. And Brown is the LAST player who should have been benched FML. As soon as I saw the line up I knew we were in for a tough one.

3 - Locke. Did well again. That offload from the ground was amazing and one of those kick returns was too.
2 - Luck. Saved at least 2 tries with incredible tackles.
1 - Maloney.

We managed to win without Ukuma!

Revelation 3:20

Juniors
-3 Ivan. For picking Berrigan to early epic fail so in turn Brown gets injured because he didn't start. Tai'i > Latimore. Maloney was good> kicks at goal, Backing up, running great lines.

hitman82

Bench
...and I found it really hard not to pick Mara in there. He was awesome. Such crisp fast service from the play. No f**king around or trying any dumb semi-halfback plays (HOHAIA) just played what he saw and did it damn well. We were at our best with this kid on the park

Latest posts