What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3 2 1s v Ponies / Match thread (wow what a finish!)

adamkungl

Immortal
Still don't believe we got away with that one...I had to lie down for a bit afterwards :lol:

Anyone lucky enough to be at the game?

Undisciplined and messy, hopefully Robbo gets that sorted nice and early this year.

3 points to Pearce for me. Everything seemed to come off him.
2 can go to Cordner.
1 to SKD, looked damaging and scored a great try

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I was there..

I am gunna have to watch the replay before i give my points as i got a bit excited at the ground..

We played shit, but the "never beat" attitude this squad has, got them home..

TheDalek079

Bench
3 RTS for his try
2 Pearce. Quality
1 SKD. Scored a try, and won us a GF with a broken jaw. If I'm unsure who deserves a point, the jaw will get SKD the point

Headless Chook

Juniors
1st time in years I've watched the 2nd Friday night game. Fair dinkum, how bad and biased is the call from HEADly and co? Made my arse water. Had to watch with the sound turned down after 5 mins.

3. Pearce
2. Guerra
1. Cords

In Easts we Trust

Jack_Napier

Staff member
3- Moa
2- Roger
1-Pearce

Thought Moa was huge for us and even FpN played well. Almost gave him a point for knocking Turddai out.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
1st time in years I've watched the 2nd Friday night game. Fair dinkum, how bad and biased is the call from HEADly and co? Made my arse water. Had to watch with the sound turned down after 5 mins.

3. Pearce
2. Guerra
1. Cords

In Easts we Trust

What about that clown Wally. Absolute joke of a caller. Almost lost it when he called Alex Glenn a supreme athlete lmfao

RichieB

Juniors
I was there..

I am gunna have to watch the replay before i give my points as i got a bit excited at the ground..

We played shit, but the "never beat" attitude this squad has, got them home..

True, we played shit in attack but as I was telling a drongo behind me that even though his team had all the possession, it was still 12 all well into the second half. When the drongos scored their last, someone took charge and lead the attack to win the game.

Parkway_Drive

Juniors
3 Moa (Easily our best last night)
2 Guerra (Worked very hard and was everywhere)
1 Friend (Courageous display considering the head knock he sustained)

Special mentions Pearce and Mortimer (whose plays at the end of the game got us out of gaol)

3 Moa
2 Pearce
1 Mortimer. I'm unsure on the final point too so I'll give it to the little maestro who was so cool under pressure got us in to a position to win

Tommy Smith

Referee
3 - Moa. Agreed with previous ... he was a weapon. Great try, great runs and damaging play the ball speed.

2. Pearce

1. Mortimer ... short game time but was crucial in our late comeback.

kbw

Bench
Mortimer was great on Friday night, usually the Rooster drop their intensity a little with Friend off, but Mortimer lifted it.
Cordner was good as as Maubs and Moa.

Its great to see SKD playing fit, the last two games have been his best defensively, not just in the tackle but with his decision making.

Based on the commentary my 1,2,3 are

1 - Hunt
2 - Gillett
3 - Glen

CC_Roosters

First Grade

3. Pearce
2. Guerra
1. Cords

In Easts we Trust

Spot on about the second Friday game and the call. I thought Pearce lost his way for long periods and mini was average at best too

3. Guerra
2. Cordner
1. Pearce

The Pelican

Juniors
3. Moa - Was an absolute beast for us and that try was down to pure strength and determination
2. Pearce
1. Morts

RTS and Guerra unlucky to miss out

H.H

Juniors
3 - Moa
2 - Pearce
1 - Cordner

Honourable mentions to Aubs, Skids, Friend and Morts...oh and Sheck.

BCH

Juniors
3 - Moa
2 - Cordner
1 - RTS

To win on the back of 40% possession showed great ticker. What have we got to do to earn a penalty - Broncos not offside once all night - pfffffttt.

Latest posts