What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 v warriors

millersnose

Post Whore
i usually agree with most of your stuff spider

but this time i think sheros los hippy is correct

anderson was mediocre - a passenger

simmons had more impact
icon11.gif

spider

Coach
maybe so millers

and i could well see it differently if i get to see the game on tv - and i still rated buster for 2 points

but as i mentioned earlier in this thread i would have given it to gallen as i think you mentioned as well but i decided to share the love

which did provide for footy discussion, something our board has lacked much of late

Frailty

First Grade
I don't see how Gallen throwing offloads to no one could be made out to be everyone else's fault?

I understand that we need to improve our support play, but Gallen needs to learn to look before he offloads... It's a part of his game that frustrate me.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I don't see how Gallen throwing offloads to no one could be made out to be everyone else's fault?

I understand that we need to improve our support play, but Gallen needs to learn to look before he offloads... It's a part of his game that frustrate me.
I'm sure if he had the time, the space, the right wind & light conditions whilst being mobbed by 300kg of NRL players, he would consider taking the time to answer you wish.
As it stands he is doing a remarkable job of sparking our 2nd phase in the heaviest of traffic areas.

sharks8601

Juniors
I'm sure if he had the time, the space, the right wind & light conditions whilst being mobbed by 300kg of NRL players, he would consider taking the time to answer you wish.
As it stands he is doing a remarkable job of sparking our 2nd phase in the heaviest of traffic areas.

i agree
he is coming 3rd in offloads. he is the reason behind our 2nd phase play
and just to mention guess who is coming 2nd in offloads? none other then our star recruit for next year
looking good for 2nd phase play for baz next year

facedown

Juniors
Exactly.

How he manages to offload the ball sometimes amazes me, he is one of the best offloaders in the game if you ask me.

3. Seymour
2. Covell
1. Pomm

Latest posts