What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

321 v warriors

Ausguy

Coach
i do think that we look better with the 2nd man play going to the right than the left...

Last edited:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yeah you are right on Misi Spider. I didnt have him in my top 3 but nearly. His effort & execution have been excellent since his recall.
he makes more metres from dummy half than anybody at the club.
he leads the tackle breaks again.

I'm still surprised by Kimmorleys presence in the 321 on this forum. I think we have so used to the shyte he is dished up for 6 years that most people are shocked.
He is not good enough in any facet of the game to remain our team if baz arrives.

spider

Coach
gal deserved to be up there too - massive yards and tackles from him, but he is so consistant we pretty much expect those stats from him now

he will win club player of the year at seasons end so i thought i'd share the love around

Ausguy

Coach
Our right or their right?

Our right... maybe we started the plays further left and had more room but eveytime we went to the left we seemed to get in each others way or run out of room..some tweaking required to improve the sharpness i think, the dummy players need to run with purpose as if they are going to get the ball... and every couple of plays they should get the ball... mix it up

Frenzy.

Immortal
Our right... maybe we started the plays further left and had more room but eveytime we went to the left we seemed to get in each others way or run out of room..some tweaking required to improve the sharpness i think, the dummy players need to run with purpose as if they are going to get the ball... and every couple of plays they should get the ball... mix it up

Then I disagree.

We may of been out of sorts with it last night but since the "new" footy has begun most of the tries are coming on the left. Hence Cov 6 in 3 weeks and the Pom getting over consistently.

Ausguy

Coach
Then I disagree.

We may of been out of sorts with it last night but since the "new" footy has begun most of the tries are coming on the left. Hence Cov 6 in 3 weeks and the Pom getting over consistently.

i was only reffering to last night...

Vossy

Bench
3.De Gois - why couldnt newie confuse themselves and sign kingston instead...
2.Seymour - BRILLIANT!..
1.Noddy - 6 years to late for me to like you

Frenzy.

Immortal
3.De Gois - why couldnt newie confuse themselves and sign kingston instead...
2.Seymour - BRILLIANT!..
1.Noddy - 6 years to late for me to like you

They may as well of. Degwah is turning into Kinga Mk II. Is he injured? Where are the darts from DH. Haven't seen them for a month. His passing can still border on lousy and he looks like he is confusing the calls and the other players with some of the stuff he's doing inside 20.

He's a defensive genius but he's not offering much in attack at all.

We'd get more out of Misi at hooker!

Frenzy.

Immortal
3. Buster
2. Douglas
1. Anderson

Uncle, you left out Luke Covell.

istockphoto_1523068_stirring_the_pot.jpg

Vossy

Bench
They may as well of. Degwah is turning into Kinga Mk II. Is he injured? Where are the darts from DH. Haven't seen them for a month. His passing can still border on lousy and he looks like he is confusing the calls and the other players with some of the stuff he's doing inside 20.

He's a defensive genius but he's not offering much in attack at all.

We'd get more out of Misi at hooker!

his darts have been great over the last few weeks..his passing is sh!t but still he offers 100x more then kinga..

get green in there as his hooker rotation partner..

Frenzy.

Immortal
his darts have been great over the last few weeks..his passing is sh!t but still he offers 100x more then kinga..

get green in there as his hooker rotation partner..

Have they?

Here's his stats for the last 4 games. Whole games. Not just darts. They are included

vs Warriors 6 runs (3DH) for 35 metres.
vs Penrith 4 runs (4DH) for 27 metres.
vs Titans 4 runs (3DH) for 27 metres.
vs Bulldogs 6 runs (4DH) for 34 metres.

Not good enough. Maybe his defence is blunting his attack. He's proving not to be an 80 minute option because the longer he stays on the more part of his game suffers when he stays on for 70 minutes.

Vossy

Bench
well then that certainly tells a different story..just notice his runs more cause they usually get a penalty for us..he has improved on the first few rounds thats for sure..

ricky really needs to try green with de gois, seu seu currently offers nothing hence ricky keeping de gois on for longer

Alan Shore

First Grade
That said it's not like Seu Seu has had much of a chance.

IMO De Gois should get a rest in the last 10 of the first half, then put him on for the final 20. That way Seu Seu also gets some decent minutes and we keep more of the Degwah spark.

wolverine

Juniors
3-Buster
2-Anderson
1-Covell

I was already bagging Simmo out before the start of the game, he gets a mention because for once he scored the tries and the Sharks really needed them. He gave me a bit of a slap in the face but a welcome slap.

so, what did you not like about andersons game last night?

What do you think he did to deserve man of the match status?

10 hit ups for 78 metres, no offloads, zero line breaks, 2 tackle breaks. He offers little in attack like I have said. While Gallen and Bird made 189 and 139 metres respectively. Norrie made 61 from 6 hit ups off the bench.

Douglas made more tackles, less misses. Bird made 29 tackles with no misses. Anderson made no one on one tackles. I suspect many of his tackles are second of third man in after the hard work has been done.

Simply Anderson's stats do not stack up for a man of the match in any key area of performance.

Latest posts