What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ASHES TEST: @ Headingley, Leeds July 6-10, 2023

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Eh. People can learn and change or just reach the point where they need to say some shit or have a viewpoint change or whatever

I used to think it was ok to call people homophobic slurs. I got better. Anyway different chat I reckon. He's still a rubbish captain.
It’s easily to be socially aware when you are multi millionaire, his carbon footprint would be as bad as anyone in this country. Those horrible Indian companies who’s money he doesn’t want any more we’re fine when he was earning millions in the IPL for years on end. Now after he’s worth a shitload it’s time to say something?? Lol sure have an opinion that’s fine but he comes off as some rich douchebag who is just trying my to virtue signal to wealthy crowd he is running with. Most Aussie are having enough trouble keeping a roof over their heads and their kids fed atm.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I am sure if Pat did a few more ads for Alinta it would help them out
Maybe he should give up some of the millions he has earn’t from those evil Indian companies?? That would be the socially responsible thing for him to do wouldn’t it?? Put his money where his mouth is?? I mean him refusing to do the ads and asking CA to get a different sponsor won’t cost him a red cent. So responsible and Brave.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Gotta love Vettori getting no mention through two wins, only to cop the blame when it's losing time.

I'm not saying he's beyond reproach. His style advice to Murphy is appalling.
Of course results will always trump all else in coverage even if strategy and tactics made the match closer than it should have been. In both those first 2 tests we got lucky because of the amount of stupidity from their batsmen. If they batted sensibly they were in positions to win each match. The refusal to try a plan B and just hope they get themselves out was never going to work in the long term.

Latest posts