What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd ODI: Australia v Sri Lanka at Brisbane Jan 18, 2013

BunniesMan

Immortal
Very happy we're batting. Very happy we have the full heavy artillery top order playing.

I'm confident we will win and win well.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I have a feeling, by the time it's all said and done, Warner-Hughes will go down as the greatest ODI opening partnership in Australian history.

So much talent.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
thank god for the cricket, Lance Armstrong's interview was boring

taking forever to answer some of the questions, must be forgetting some of his rehearsed answers

vvvrulz

Coach
I have a feeling, by the time it's all said and done, Warner-Hughes will go down as the greatest ODI opening partnership in Australian history.

So much talent.

:lol:

To even mention these two in the same league as Waugh-Taylor or Hayden-Gilchrist is ludicrous. As I speak the great Warner has edged to slips, the opening partnership a grand total of 4.

I wouldn't underestimate this Sri Lankan bowling attack although its strange to see Mendis dropped. Going to be a good game.

What an innings by Warner. When will selectors realise that he only has 1 good innings out of 10. Just a talentless hack who gets lucky from time to time

vvvrulz

Coach
What an innings by Warner. When will selectors realise that he only has 1 good innings out of 10. Just a talentless hack who gets lucky from time to time

The problem is the commentators and media go absolutely crazy when that one innings comes around.

JW

Coach
The future greatest opening pair in history gone for sweet f**k all.

Bunniesgimp and Brayshaw can shut the f**k up now.