What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v England at Perth Dec 13-17, 2013

vvvrulz

Coach
I don't understand how Bresnan keeps finding his way back in the side, he's an average bowler at best.
Panesar unlucky he was better than Swann.

JW

Coach
Good first innings total? Games tend to move along a bit quicker in Perth, so if we're batting into lunch tomorrow with the value for shots the WACA gives, England should be close to f**ked.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good first innings total? Games tend to move along a bit quicker in Perth, so if we're batting into lunch tomorrow with the value for shots the WACA gives, England should be close to f**ked.

500 should be the target.

Under 400 would be a failure.

bazza

Immortal
I don't understand how Bresnan keeps finding his way back in the side, he's an average bowler at best.
Panesar unlucky he was better than Swann.

I think he is like Siddle
Not many people rate him, but tends to get a few wickets each innings - usually important ones

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm inclined to feel the same Twiz. The batsmen will have to keep their concentration more than any other test.

The ball will bounce more and come onto the bat more quickly.

That deck is tempting, I would have rolled the arm over, one or two quick wickets would completely annihilate any confidence the poms had left.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Batting is the right move just got to bat with some brains in the first session. Good value for shots..

Latest posts