What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v England at Perth Dec 13-17, 2013

Sphagnum

Coach
The way England have batted in this series, this match could be over tomorrow if they bat first.

JJ

Immortal
has a better bowling average and S/R than either Anderson or Broad

Imagine how much better that would be if he wasnt a numpty?, or are the englishmen over rated

I think a combination of both

I am pretty sure that if we did any more detailed analysis of Johnson's bowling we'd see a lot of variability...

Periods where he looks like a world beater, and periods where he looks like a chump... the latter being more frequent, and the end result being a decent test record...

But as you know, if he was as good nas he's appeared this series, you all wouldn't have been calling for and then agreeing with his dumping, and being dismayed a his re-selection

Perth Tests. Only have to listen to the first session on radio before going home and watching cricket until 9PM.

Lovin' it.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Twiz- Australia, unchanged

England- Monty is out, replaced with EITHER Finn or Bresnan (I would go Finn, but they won't)

TheParraboy

Staff member
I am pretty sure that if we did any more detailed analysis of Johnson's bowling we'd see a lot of variability...

Periods where he looks like a world beater, and periods where he looks like a chump... the latter being more frequent, and the end result being a decent test record...

But as you know, if he was as good nas he's appeared this series, you all wouldn't have been calling for and then agreeing with his dumping, and being dismayed a his re-selection

absolutely, it has shocked us all. But how sweet it is he is killing it, as rare at times as it has been

We can only hope he has finally "got" test cricket. If he does return to his chump days , lets hope the selectors don't keep him around for too long, particularly with other younger guys coming through. If he can keep focused and do what he has been, with the year off he had, he will be destroying batting line ups the next two years

Anderson and Broad need to keep cool heads and bowl a nagging line and length here at the WACA, hoping we return to our self destruct ways. In return I see us playing aggressively trying to score quickly. Poms need to do the same, no point hanging around and seeing dot balls, you will get out sooner than later Here, might as well hit the slightly off deliveries for runs

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I said a few pages back they wouldn't have the balls to drop Swan, I thought Monty was better in Adelaide

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Guess whose back..

Back again..

197q.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Drinking game

A stubby each time Watson plays a drive straight to a fielder

Latest posts