What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v England at Perth Dec 13-17, 2013

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Stop infesting every thread with your sick f**king man crush BM.

Bailey scored 50 in his last innings why would he get dropped???

Your trolling is so predicable and boring.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Stokes initiated the contact but Mr Slave continued the verbal.

If either of them got suspended for that the game of cricket has gone soft.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
After watching the incident again it would be absolute nonsense for either player to even cop a fine to that. Johnson holds his line which he is entitled to do and Stokes accidentally runs into him. No punishment necessary onto Perth IMO.

EDIT

You could even make the case for Johnson trying to get out of the way right at the end. He moves away from Stokes I reckon.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
How about you guys manage to not choke away a win against the f**king Windies before you throw too many peanuts from the gallery

JJ

Immortal
How about you guys manage to not choke away a win against the f**king Windies before you throw too many peanuts from the gallery

just saying... :sarcasm: don't shoot the messenger, I was in early on the great WilliamGilbertGrace...

Windies showed heart, we should have gone harder in the chase... like I keep saying, apart from RSA who have a chance anywhere, I back the home team in most test series now...

A single 50 in 2 tests got WilliamGilbertGrace dropped. It should not be enough for Bailey or Rogers.

Clearly different circumstances due to the fact we are up 2-nil this series.
No need to change a winning team, at this point the only changes that will take place will be for an injury.

JJ

Immortal
Mr Slave is a dick... not much more to be said... I remember fondly Pig Styris giving it to him... fair play to him, he's bowling well

Jeff Crowe a soft bastard, obviously

Latest posts