What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test - Australia v England @ Old Trafford

lockyno1

Post Whore
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
the only logic i could see in it would be pushing one batsman up the order like gillespie to just try and get through it and waste some time.
but pushing all of them up, give me a break.

I can't believe I am saying this but I AGREE with you BBSF!

aussies1st

Staff member
Yep i agree and we don't even need to push anyone up if our top order is actually firing. You have just got to go back a few years to see what happens when our top order fires. Runs come very quickly and wickets stay in tact.

Iafeta

Referee
Vaughan has completely stuffed this with his slips field placing. Hayden's been missed twice through gaps, very poor captaincy.

Get the f***ing mid off and deep backward square out against Flintoff, and have men ready to take the catches. What a dumb f***.

Jordan

Juniors
Someone should hit that freddy f*ckoff over the head with a bat...getting so sick of that prick.

meh..oh well..credit to him I suppose... will we be able to survive the rest of the day?

Tommy Smith

Referee
Jordan said:
Someone should hit that freddy f*ckoff over the head with a bat...getting so sick of that prick.

meh..oh well..credit to him I suppose... will we be able to survive the rest of the day?
Why? Because he's good?

God forbid anyone perform against the Aussies.

Timbo

Staff member
That is simply the WORST decision I've ever seen.

Wait. Jason Robinson awarding that bloody try to Souths on Saturday night was the worst.

But that is RIGHT up there!

dice

Juniors
If these are the best umpires in the world I might take up a new career. How on earth can you not hear the thick edge, or see the ball drop straight down square of the wicket? FMD!

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
katich gone
i think he should go
he is one batsman who is 100% worked out by a bowler and thats flintoff. he just has noidea how to play him

Timbo

Staff member
It's just the reverse swing that has him stuffed.

I'm a massive Katich fan but he needs to work this out fast.

Latest posts