What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test - Australia v England @ Old Trafford

Willow

Assistant Moderator
This is lining up to be a great Test match.

There's a lot up for grabs given that there was a couple of runs in the second Test match. The questions are there, if McGrath wasn't injured, would England have won?

England have to prove that they didnt jag the last Test win while McGrath can't be 100%.

England won the toss and are batting first and will gain that important first innings advantage.

Australia to win but it's gunna be a close one.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Dizzy is bowling like a wounded seagull

how good is Bing's spell,

the ball that got Strauss was a jaffa

Doctor

Bench
Drama. McGrath gets Vaughan to nick but Gilchrist drops it. Next ball McGrath takes out Vaughan's middle stump.... but Bucknor calls "No Ball".

Damn -- I'd be frustrated to be Glenn McGrath right now.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Gillespie's bowling, :x :sleeper: not doing anything.

He and Hayden have been sh*tthouse this series.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
2\173
trescothick out
bell the net batsman, andhe brings katich onalmost straight away
gotta say poor captaincy
u got bell on 2 and he brings on katich

Jordan

Juniors
Katich almost got a c&b.. The ball came back at him and he got a hand to it but couldn't hold onto it unfortunately...

2-188

disco1

Juniors
Nice to see Vaughan leading by example. He really needed a good innings. Why Strauss keeps on being selected in beyond me

Jordan

Juniors
Another catch goes down...this time by Hayden.. How many is that now? I know Gilchrist has dropped two, Mcgrath dropped one...Katich got his fingertips to one.. that's all I remember, but they could prove very costly if things keep going like this.

Slappy

Juniors
We are getting smashed!

Gillespie must have compromising photos of the selectors, it's the only reason that I can think of why he still gets the call up!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I said it last month before the first test, Gillespie's action has gone horribly wrong, he has no control, his pace is gone and the ball is doing nothing for him, he is easier to read than a where's wally book.

He should be sent home to do some training. Stuart Clark should be shot in the foot to prevent him from even being considered to play.

Hayden really needs to have a spell as well. His form of late is atrocious. When he hits a slump he starts trying to smash his way back into form, a bit like Ponting.

A tip, guys, it won't work against a quality side.

PS: Don't ever select Symonds in a test again

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
holy f**k, we're getting smashed.

Dear God,
Please give dizzy an injury, he's f**king hopeless
Love Santa

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Could have been worst for England. Depsite all the Oz stuff ups, they still got 5 wickets. Strong batting pitch.
What odds on a draw?

Latest posts