What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v India at SCG Jan 7-11 2021

v3imagesbinbe885ac1a1de6d09ead54d62b0abdb62-9l3027lttdwywkteet2.jpg

Sphagnum

Coach
There’s a couple of Twitter videos doing the rounds which do seem to indicate that some racial stuff was said. I think it’s probably about to get pretty toxic.
If they were being racist, it’s all fair enough. If it’s anything else, then siraj and rahane should both be fined for deliberate time wasting.

it was a thick edge, hard to blame the keeper if it deviates that much

Barely. Thick edge in that position is when it's going right past your body - this was to the side of his gloves. Didn't go enough with the ball

It's a sitter for any decent keeper that, which Paine is not

2 weeks

Coach
Barely. Thick edge in that position is when it's going right past your body - this was to the side of his gloves. Didn't go enough with the ball

It's a sitter for any decent keeper that, which Paine is not

I agree he should have swallowed that , but i try not to bag Paine too hard because the next option is Wadey .

Sphagnum

Coach
Listen to these wankers going on about the fans abusing players and how it’s not on.

news flash merkins

it happens EVERYWHERE in every sport. It is a massive part of what gives a team the “home ground advantage”

If you are so precious that you think you can turn up to the oppositions stadium and not have the shit abused out of you the whole time you’re there then you are in the wrong profession.

having said all that if merkins think they are ok to racially abuse people in any circumstance they need to f**k right off. It’s the lowest of the low.

Anything else is just banter. Join in or ignore them.