What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia v India at SCG Jan 7-11 2021

JJ

Immortal
With test cricket you never know, but aside from the calamity it just looks like India > Australia atm, and they’re missing three quicks and Kohli

Hutty1986

Immortal
LOL!! He's gloved this yet survives because of the pissweak replay?? Unreal. AND overrules the out call? We sure do get the raw end of a lot of these, don't we...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
With test cricket you never know, but aside from the calamity it just looks like India > Australia atm, and they’re missing three quicks and Kohli
I agree, they look well prepared with some excellent plans. We look all over the place like a mad women’s shit.

Just like Justin Elite hippy douchbag likes it.

yobbo84

First Grade
Considering we play with two batsman it's hardly surprising..

Old tiger 79

Juniors
They should’ve gone with the on field decision? I’m at the game, can anyone watching on tv clarify why it didn’t stay out?

JJ

Immortal
I agree, they look well prepared with some excellent plans. We look all over the place like a mad women’s shit.

Just like Justin Elite hippy douchbag likes it.
Preparation is huge, usually your forte...

Bazal

Post Whore
Bucking the trend here but I saw zero evidence on any replay that Rohit had gloved it?

TheParraboy

Staff member
They should’ve gone with the on field decision? I’m at the game, can anyone watching on tv clarify why it didn’t stay out?

No evidence he hit it

From the side view , IMO didn’t look like it touched the glove. No where near the bat either

Fair call to give it not out imo