What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: Australia V. Panikstan, 14 Jan Bellreive Oval

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Said it before the first test, Batting and bowling comparisons are irrelevant because Pakistan's fielding will lose them games on its own.

They should be embarrased to call themselves an international side. Feel so sorry for their bowlers who deserve better.

Hallatia

Referee
Said it before the first test, Batting and bowling comparisons are irrelevant because Pakistan's fielding will lose them games on its own.

They should be embarrased to call themselves an international side. Feel so sorry for their bowlers who deserve better.
actually, look at their bowlers stats, particularly Asif, and they are incredible considering the poor feilding by the rest of the team

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Yep have to feel sorry for Asif, these blokes field worse than an under 7's side.

It's amazing how things are falling into place for England later this year. This current crop is pretty much safe for the Ashes, everyone getting their chance to shine at least once to keep their spot.

What will happen when England hit them...I can't wait to see.:)

Hallatia

Referee
It's amazing how things are falling into place for England later this year. This current crop is pretty much safe for the Ashes, everyone getting their chance to shine at least once to keep their spot.

What will happen when England hit them...I can't wait to see.:)
that's what I have been thinking too, but I can't wait for the ashes later this year

aussies1st

Staff member
I still have my doubts with Hussey and North. Only way North is going to secure his spot for a while is performing in the Ashes, same with Hussey.

skeepe

Immortal
The most successful captain in the history of the sport putting on a master class here.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Second best batsman we have ever produced. Can't believe there was talk of dropping him down the order. When there is a batsman in Australia better than Ponting then we talk about moving him down the order.

What an innings.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't say it was a great innings, his first 50 was scratchy, but his last 50 looked like the Punter of old

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It was an innings where he would have been feeling a fair bit of pressure. People are talking about moving him down the order ffs.

It was a good innings considering the pressure on him. I had a feeling he would pull out a big one today. I wasn't feeling too confident after he was dropped though. :lol:

I still think Ponting should drop down to No.5 to preserve his career. My ideal team would read like this

Hughes
Katich
Clarke
Watson
Ponting
Hussey
Haddin
Johnson
Lee
Hauritz
Hilfenhaus

Hussey to also drop down, given his prowess in batting with the lower order/tail

Latest posts