What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: South Africa v Australia at Newlands, Capetown, March 22-26, 2018

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Cricket Australia have stood down Steven Smith as Australia captain for the Cape Town Test. Warner too is no longer the vice-captain. Tim Paine will be leading the team against South Africa

from cricinfo

Bazal

Post Whore
It's all happening!

Painey is a legend, hope he goes great even though he's just a stand in.

I also would say that I hope Bancroft, the rookie, doesn't have his career wrecked by the decisions his leaders made to put him in the position he was put in.

It's all happening!

Painey is a legend, hope he goes great even though he's just a stand in.

I also would say that I hope Bancroft, the rookie, doesn't have his career wrecked by the decisions his leaders made to put him in the position he was put in.
f**k him, f**k all of them

JW

Coach
The match situation now is comedic. How do they even approach the rest of the game as a unit?

Timbo

Staff member
Wait, so, will they be re-instated for the fourth test?

Smith can't be reinstated.

Bazal

Post Whore
Wait, so, will they be re-instated for the fourth test?

Smith can't be reinstated.

Well there is going to be an investigation...

But knowing CA, yes they probably will be reinstated. Because CA are f**king useless

Iafeta

Referee
Right decision. I wonder therefore if Smith and Warner will also be suspended for the 4th test.

Latest posts