What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: South Africa v Australia at Newlands, Capetown, March 22-26, 2018

ANTiLAG

First Grade
As Rob Muldoon said, now I know why Australian Cricket uses canary yellow sticky tape coloured uniforms for limited overs cricket.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
LOL Michael Clarke said we don't have to cheat cos we have the best bowling attack in the world,oh really didn't they lose 3-0 in Sri Lanka,have a draw against the Bangers and not win a series in England and India in over a decade LOL

What have they done to be the best

Haynetrain 1
Clarkey 0

hineyrulz

Post Whore
LOL Michael Clarke said we don't have to cheat cos we have the best bowling attack in the world,oh really didn't they lose 3-0 in Sri Lanka,have a draw against the Bangers and not win a series in England and India in over a decade LOL

Haynetrain 1
Clarkey 0
Yeah but you said Lonhro would never get a group 1 winner at a mile.

So Lonhro 1
Hayne Train 0 :sunglasses:

Tiger5150

Bench
One that's not perfect....a bit like my NRL team.

You know your NRL team cheats, right?

Ah OK then. You have zero understanding of the game of cricket. Thank s for clearing that up. You've made your point, you dont know what you are talking about. Thats enough then.

Timbo

Staff member
You'd have to think if they're thinking about dumping them from the fifth test, everyone who was in on it would have to miss the test - that'd be Smith, Warner, Bancroft, Handscomb, Lyon, Hazlewood and Starc.

They'll have to fly a few batsmen out from Australia to cover the loss - I imagine Renshaw and Burns would be the obvious choices? Maybe Cartwright for the sake of variety, or Ferguson if they want an old head? Sayers, Richardson and Holland can come straight in to cover the bowlers.

The series is gone anyway, we might as well do a massive cleanout to show we're serious.

ANTiLAG

First Grade

Haynetrain 1
Clarkey 0

I'm glad you troll your home team and not the opposition. So cutting.

Latest posts