What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: South Africa v Australia at Newlands, Capetown, March 22-26, 2018

Bazal

Post Whore
Shane Warne giving it to the blokes who cheated. Have you spoken to Bancroft mate? Maybe his mum gave him the tape, help him drop a few kgs....

Tiger5150

Bench
It's all happening!

Painey is a legend, hope he goes great even though he's just a stand in.

I also would say that I hope Bancroft, the rookie, doesn't have his career wrecked by the decisions his leaders made to put him in the position he was put in.

If what he said is true, that he heard the "leadership group" planning and volunteered, he is as bad as them. Bancroft is the new kid in the team but he isnt a 12yo in his first year of cricket. He knows its wrong, he could have just shut up and not volunteered.

Vozzy

Juniors
Hearing Shane Warne come out and say:

"you play to win but in a fair matter and if you lose you shake the hand of your opponent and say well done. That's how the Australian teams I played in played."

What until your mum spiked your breakfast.

Front-Rower

First Grade
These blokes are cooked. Just move on to the 4th test. Although in saying that it wouldn't surprise me if Warner and Smith scored big runs in the second innings.

T-Boon

Coach
Warnie would be looking for a way to turn the ball tampering story into a story about Aussie Rules.