What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3rd Test: South Africa v Australia at Newlands, Capetown, March 22-26, 2018

Mr Spock!

Referee
The Indians would have threatened to go home by now if they didn't receive an apology if this was them.

Incorrect

Coach
Imagine Australia chase down 450+ in the 4th innings to win and its Smith and Warner the not out batsmen... The pair of them celebrating hitting the winning runs would be like that specs savers ad where the dude pummels that seagull playing beach volleyball while everyone else looks on horrified !

mozza91

Coach
Have really lost interest in this match to be honest. Pretty hard to support Australia at the moment.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hard to see anything but a 3-1 thumping now. SA's first home test series win v Australia in a very long time

Rabbits20

Immortal
As much as I really don't like bowlers as the Captain, I sincerely hope Haze is not part of the current leadership group.

He will be my only logical short term replacement, if CA have the balls to sack Smith as Captain, and assuming Warner is part of the group.
Starc may be apart of the leadership group too, who knows??

Time will tell!!

I hope it's no one else besides the 2 complete knuckleheads..

Tiger5150

Bench
Derrr...playing against the captain pinged for it twice....

I bet South Africa didn't have a meltdown.

So how is that a double standard? Did Cricket Australia have a say in Du Plessis penalty? Have SA or ICC had a say so far in what has happened to Smith & Warner.

What you are describing, is a single standard or more typically, a standard. Time will tell if CA stick to it.