What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 corners

Eion

First Grade
Agreeing to sex with 2 blokes you just met.....if not town bike then at least town unicycle...

redback

Bench
and what sort of a job do you actually think you are doing on here ?

A better job than you should be doing as a moderator Surely. To allow woman haters to post ill advised comments about females in general is as disgraceful as if you posted them yourself. Just think about it.

sharks8601

Juniors
I’m not a women hater at all. I am however like many on this forum a redback hater... and I’m not talking about the spider form

Inferno

Coach
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25472778-421,00.html

What a sh*t article.

2nd line

He has also been sacked as assistant coach of the Melbourne Storm.

last line

While Johns' immediate future at Nine remains murky at best, the Storm and Roosters were adamant they would continue to employ him.

"He is a part-time skills coach with our club and he will continue in that role - albeit a minor but important role in our organisation," Storm chief executive Brian Waldron said.

:crazy:

The golden rule - Journalism 101 - Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

I just hope 4C has a look at some other sports and occupations next. Good for the goose and all that.

carcharias

Immortal
anyway ...regardless of redbacks sexual orientation or lack of any genitals what so ever..

Think about this.
Our club is currently bent over with the cheeks spread wide and about to be penetrated by Mr finacial disaster and Mr Wooden spoon.

Now on top of that comes this little cherry on top.

The NRL can and probably will fine the Sharks for BTGID .
They fined Newcastle 100k
Manly also recently copped a fine.

I cannot see Gallop letting this slide.

Eion

First Grade
They can't fine us for an event 7 years ago surely. There's a statute of limitations on illegal activity ffs. What if he hears about the Newtown boys chopping up some bird back in 1979? - does he fine them 200 case of KB?

squiddy

Juniors
The NRL can and probably will fine the Sharks for BTGID .
They fined Newcastle 100k
Manly also recently copped a fine.

I cannot see Gallop letting this slide.

Nah no chance - Gallop has already come out in praise of Cronulla stating they are a club that has changed their culture to suit NRLs way of thinking