What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 corners

bartman

Immortal
Anyone remember why Firman was in NZ, but not picked for the side. He played for the Saints in 2002? Was this the reason Firman was given a release?
Wikipedia says Firman was in Sharks Premier League in 2002... maybe they had a game in NZ? Or he travelled as 19th man?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah Gall is the only current player and he must have been in one of his first seasons with us back then too ?

Can remember f**k all about these 3 though : Nick Paterson, David Tangata-Toa, Pat Gibson

It was Gallen's second season. He debuted in 2001.

Quigs

Immortal
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: The most sensible thing that's ever been said on this forum.
I refused to watch the Four Corners program. Seeing the `groupies' regularly throw themselves at players in clubs after matches etc. is enough for me,
Yep, Blacktip. The world's gone bloody mad.......topsy turvey and higgledy piggledy. Sometimes I feel like I'm living on the wrong planet. It's certainly not the same planet Earth where I grew up.

My sentiments exactly Popper. I made a post earlier commenting on the same thing.

I refused to watch it too. A beat up.

I only wish a few of these modern day male strippers would make official complaints to the police about mild mannered drunken housewives that attend female only hens nights.

You want to see some wild drunken behaviour in a public place, have a geek at some of the hens out on the piss as a group.

But what happens in the hens night stays in the hens night.

f**k me dead the world really needs a reality check.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Rexxy

Coach
Wikipedia says Firman was in Sharks Premier League in 2002... maybe they had a game in NZ? Or he travelled as 19th man?

So who were the guys in the room having a wank? Wouldn't be Triester, I saw him play and he couldn't pull the skin off a custard.

Last night they showed some footage of poor old Sludge at the press conference after the event. His eyes looked bigger than Klaus Kinski's in the movie Fitzcaraldo.

bartman

Immortal
Yeah Gall is the only current player and he must have been in one of his first seasons with us back then too ?

Can remember f**k all about these 3 though : Nick Paterson, David Tangata-Toa, Pat Gibson
Tangata-Toa was a big prop that never made it here, and ended up playing in England, lower divisions and then Hull KR & then Celtic Crusaders.

millersnose

Post Whore
its very rare that i agree totally with reefy

this is a hatchet job

who the f**k hasnt seen footy groupies trying to get footy players into bed and they aint choosey

millersnose

Post Whore
IMO it would take a VERY brave girl to of attempted to stop what had already started. The assumption that she allegedly didn't say no or allegedly didn't scream does not in any way imply consent. The question wasn't asked of her as to whether any of that happened so no one here knows.

i would have to beleive if that were the case frenzy that the almost the entire 1st grade side were privy and active in gang rape

thats a big call with absolutely no evidence

the only evidence here is a straight forward bout of group sex that is not particulairly uncommon

i would say if any of those guys detected she was in any distress they would have stopped it

apparently none did so all the witnesses by extension saw consent

Hanscholo

Bench
Why bring this all up now??? Is it part of the agenda to get rid of us????

It would appear timely if that was the point. Imo, instead of gallop dumpoing sh*t on everyone involved he might have rolled up to the front door at Cronulla and helped solve the problems, not withstanding the money issue. Gallop is the biggest disgrace of the lot.

A hatchet job of the highest order, f**king annoying when journos do this sort of sh*t because someone finally regrets an incident 7 years later, as for that other shiela that gets txts of players dongers.....I wonder what her kids think of her.

This is probably the first and last time ill ever say it, but I feel sorry for you sharks fans right now.

Dragon

Coach
Feel sorry for the sharkies having to go through this massive beat up. Quigs pretty much summed up my thoughts.

carcharias

Immortal
its very rare that i agree totally with reefy

this is a hatchet job

who the f**k hasnt seen footy groupies trying to get footy players into bed and they aint choosey

There is no doubt it is a hatchet job...any dumb merkin can see that.

As for the incident....even if she did beg for it ...why the fug would ya do it?

I'm with Frenzy.
I doubt she was up for the whole team watching/joining in when she first brokered the deal.
Dunno what she thought when that eventuated.
A 3some is a bit different to a fully sanctioned gang bang IMO.

Why can't they take a leaf out of the great Shane Warnes book and have the chicks out number the blokes for a change.
Look at him.
better sex
better public profile
It is a win win situation.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal

As for the incident....even if she did beg for it ...why the fug would ya do it?

I'm with Frenzy.
I doubt she was up for the whole team watching/joining in when she first brokered the deal.

* edit

A bun never goes according to plan. Doesn't mean that anything illegal or immoral took place. Unless DAvid Simmons was there, then its just weird.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wozza

Juniors
In this instance your failure to evolve from early humans neanderthal stage is very relevant!

You are one sick man. I am still wondering if there is a profiler out there who can give us an understanding into what makes this woman hater tick.

Maybe you are letting your opposition to just about everything Backflips types on this forum to cloud your judgement. No one is saying that this woman should have been subjected to what she did, but to paint her as an innocent victim is far from the truth. A fair question to her would be, how much did 4 corners pay her?

I fail to see if this woman is so emotionally disturbed as she is trying to make out 7 years after the incident, how is putting herself on national TV going to make it nay better?

Quigs

Immortal
It was fully sanctioned. A bun never goes according to plan. Doesn't mean that anything illegal or immoral took place. Unless DAvid Simmons was there, then its just weird.

Mate if Paris was there then I would pay big moolah to be a spectator.

Dead set .... our Paris and debauchery .... it has a ring to it.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

millersnose

Post Whore

I'm with Frenzy.

so you are saying the sharks first grade squad are rapists and liars then

millersnose

Post Whore
you implied they were carc

anything other than a straight out consensual group sex session would be gang rape

Latest posts