What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th CB Series ODI: AUS v IND @ MCG

mickdo

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
if India get this total any the bonus point then we'll know that the quality of the pitch had nothing to do with Australia's pathetic score
not neccessarily. much easier to get 160 when you know thats all you need to get.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Bazal said:
If the spinner was good enough he wouldn't need to fire it down leg to be honest...I just think it's a silly rule when the entire reason for a wide is because the batsman has no chance of hitting it...
:crazy: Possibly the most geniused post ever in the cricket forum.

Hurriflatch

Referee
how many other excuses will you (in a general sense of the people in this thread) make

- Australia threw away their wickets
- The umpires suck
- The pitch is bad
- 160 is easy to get when you know thats all you need

just admit that Aust may actually be facing a side that at worst is equal with them.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Bazal said:
Bloody hell we're good at getting ourselves out...and can I just say how much I hate that you can be stumped off a wide? FFS if the ball is called wide because it gives you no chance of hitting it, how is it that you can be out off a ball you have no chance of defending? Anyways....India by 11 wickets...:evil:

timmah's a knob and, you wan't to know how to defend being stumped off awide? Stay in youre crease. If your coming out of the crease, it means youre picking the delivery, if you picked wrong or went too early (which m aybe what happened with Haddin here) and then the bowler is good enough to fire it down leg, good bowling/bad batting.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
timmah's opening statement is biting him on his backside

We can quite safely say he and fellow muppets don't know sh*t about cricket

badav

Bench
Timmah you don't know sweet f**k all about cricket. stick to whatever it is you do know.

Australia will still make a game of it though. Just wait and see

badav

Bench
mickdo said:
not neccessarily. much easier to get 160 when you know thats all you need to get.

Obviously you havent been watching cricket for long. Some of the best games are teams chasing low totals. But seriously, coming up with every excuse under to the sun to discount the opposition team is just lame

Hurriflatch said:
how many other excuses will you (in a general sense of the people in this thread) make

- The umpires suck
- The pitch is bad

just admit that Aust may actually be facing a side that at worst is equal with them.

India is not equal with Australia
We lost a game against Bangladesh and does that make them equal with us?
All those above 'excuses' are almost reasons except for the first and last which are just bullsh*t

mickdo

Coach
Hurriflatch said:

- The umpires suck
- The pitch is bad

We never heard the end of excuses for India losing the second test...

mickdo

Coach
badav said:
Obviously you havent been watching cricket for long. Some of the best games are teams chasing low totals. But seriously, coming up with every excuse under to the sun to discount the opposition team is just lame
I've watched plenty. Most games with low first innings totals are walk overs by the side batting second. The few exceptions that stand out in your mind (because they were close) don't make it a rule... but I guess you don't watch much cricket yourself or you'd know that.

Azkatro

First Grade
The key for India is their openers. If we can remove them then Brett Lee on this pitch I think can do some real damage.

Azkatro

First Grade
For f**k's sake Lee, what happened to length? Tendulkar takes him for 3 driven fours in a row. Pie chucking half volleys there from Lee.