What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Adelaide Jan 24-28, 2012

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Billy should have got Australia day honours for the Job he has done with Siddle and Hilf, amazing that these are the same 2 blokes fo 12 month ago. Kohli's ton just showed how stupid it was to leave Sharma out of a dead rubber test when India had to be looking for the future.

undertaker

Coach
Why open the innings with a spinner? Absolute waste of a new ball

Btw, FINALLY, RL is plugged. Heals promoting the All Stars game

Meth

Staff member
I know it happened some time ago, but doesn't Zaheer Khan have a golden duck in him? Is that 3 for the series?

Meth

Staff member
If Australia lose a wicket here, would they send in a night watchman? I'm not sure you'd want to sacrifice Lyon's wicket for Marsh

undertaker

Coach
Ok, it's now time for Shaun Marsh to step up. To me, this is his FINAL chance. With Haddin doing enough in this test to secure his ticket to the Windies, the pressure is on Marsh now with Watson coming back. Goin' to have to do 10x better than his pathetic average of 3.40 in the series.

undertaker

Coach
With the amount of time Australia will probably have for batting (until at least lunch tomorrow), Marsh is going to have to get at LEAST a fifty here.

Latest posts