What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4th Test: Australia v India at Adelaide Jan 24-28, 2012

beads6

First Grade
I think we should bat until a little bit after lunch. Just to mess with them more than anything. They shouldn't get close to the runs we have now TBH.

yappy

Bench
Like Beads said, maybe one or two overs after lunch, mainly just to f**k with the openers minds. We've pretty much got enough runs now. By lunch we should have enough so that even if they did bat 5 sessions they won't have chased down the target. No point waiting any longer than that.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Clarkie gone and no declaration

doesn't look too happy with the decision

aussies1st

Staff member
As they say if you are guilty you would swing the head back but Clarke didn't do that. Snicko shows they are out of sync as well. Oh well what can you do.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Hilfy is on a hat trick first ball he bowls next innings..

If he gets it,it will have taken place over 3 overs,& 2 innings..:shock:

I wonder if that has happened before??..

yappy

Bench
Shit umpiring.

Thought it was out live tbf. Bat was no where near the pad and there was a noise.

It was only until snicko showed that the noise was before the ball got there that you could know it wasn't out, but still f**ked as to what made the noise.

yappy

Bench
Slats confirming my suspicion that they wouldn't have a hard warm up this morning to rest the bowlers. Expect to see them out on the ground or out the back at lunch with the declaration to come during lunch or just after.