What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Test: Austalia vs England at SCG Jan 3-7 2011

Jono1987

Juniors
None of the Australian players are the biggest problem. Problem starts at the very top and trickles down the system.

First to go must be James Sutherland.

Next cab off the rank, Andrew Hilditch.

Thanks for taking us back two decades, Tim Nielson.

chefman21

Juniors
What a ripper of a ball.... Holy crap. The way Australia should have bowled all series was that ball right there.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
None of the Australian players are the biggest problem. Problem starts at the very top and trickles down the system.

I actually agree with you

chefman21

Juniors

Yep. Once the right people and right processes are in place, the Australian side will sort itself out. I don't think it's the Australian side that's the problem. I think it's just a symbol and representation of how Australian cricket is run at the moment.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Superb over from Tremlett, scary thing is he wasn't in the team till Perth. Doubt he will be left out any time soon.

Ridders

Coach
Man why did Broad have to get injured..

Tbh losing the Ashes this time around hasn't hurt as much as it did in previous times. Can't do much when the opposition is just that much better than you.

Johns Magic

Referee
Smith digging in for his career here. Might not have enough batsmen to stick around with him unfortunately for him.

beads6

First Grade
This series has been a disaster for us and I guess it was the one we had to have. Just gotta hope changes happen otherwise we will turn into the West Indies.

beads6

First Grade
Man why did Broad have to get injured..

Tbh losing the Ashes this time around hasn't hurt as much as it did in previous times. Can't do much when the opposition is just that much better than you.

That is a fair call 2005 was by far the worst IMO closely followed by 2009 where we lost it rather than the poms won it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Smith digging in for his career here. Might not have enough batsmen to stick around with him unfortunately for him.

our next test series is in 7 months, I think we'll see a few things change before then, some retirements maybe

I'd like to see Smith head off to play county cricket and work on his game a bit, he's still pretty young

TheParraboy

Staff member
Collingwood retires from test cricket after this test match. This is gonna help us big time next ashes series

/sarcasm

beads6

First Grade
our next test series is in 7 months, I think we'll see a few things change before then, some retirements maybe

I'd like to see Smith head off to play county cricket and work on his game a bit, he's still pretty young

he will be at the world cup so most likely unable to play much County Cricket. I think it would be good for him to get some more 4 day cricket.