What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

6 point game??

Eddie.

Bench
Sounds stupid but if we beat the dragons this week we have the bye and an equvalent of a bye in manly at home (surely we can beat this side)

This would set up a top 4 battle of the west out at penrith park on firday night football.

Big game this week boys, i think dragons might have turned the corner

HappyTiger

Juniors
Yeah guys its a huge game.6 points going into the Penrith game will make it a cracker,But we havnt strung 2 wins together for 2 years.Its a test for us this week but we have the team that can do it.We buried one hoodoo last week,Can we do it again ??

bonstonker

Juniors
what,win a game at home,are you kidding me. :lol:
i wouldn't look that far ahead when we cop a 4+ week injury each week. :cry:

but yes, it is a big game this weekend,the confidence they would get out of beating the dragons for 2 wins in a row could set them up for a decent charge at the top teams in the coming weeks.
this is the period where we always stuff up and go on a 9 week losing streak,so we will soon see how much different this team is to past ones.

would be good to play manly and be on 8 points and 5th spot.
would also be good to have no more injuries and have boof reunited with skando in the front row.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Just think that after the bye we should have Laffranchi, Mears and Payten back with in 1-2 weeks of the bye.

On top of this add Benji, Senter and Richards back after that and things could be turning around for us.

I think the Dragons where always going to win last week no matter who they played, but this week I think they can be beaten and win 2 in a row for the first time for over 24mths

King Tigerman

Juniors
if youre talking bout us taking manly easily well lose theyll be a tough game

1st plan is beat stgeorge then week off then we play manly at home