1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

60 Tackles.

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by J.moz, Jul 27, 2019.

1. J.moz

J.moz Juniors

James graham what a leader 60 Tackles against souths .We need for him to be on the new coaching staff next year .

2. epDragon62

epDragon62 Bench

I would love JG to be on staff and bring some grittiness to the mentoring.

3. Life's Good

Life's Good Coach

If we respected possession(through reduced errors, repeat sets)he wouldn’t need to make 60 tackles.
    New coaching staff for next year. You’re dreaming.

4. J.moz

J.moz Juniors

A prop to defend 60 Tackles shows he is playing to the end. A prop that we dont show respect to a player and a international and leader for his country and club the the big red v .A champion of a guy i met at a loyalty members day was the only player to stay back and sign kids jerseys .

5. Life's Good

Life's Good Coach

Who doesn’t show him respect? He’s well liked, admired for his efforts, gives his all, is a really nice bloke and loves playing for the Dragons. That doesn’t mean he should be elevated to a coaching gig. Hang on, it worked for SuperCoach I guess.....

6. muzby

muzby Village Idiot Staff Member

If he’d made 61 maybe we wouldn’t have lost..

#justsayin

7. SBD82

SBD82 Coach

Hahahahaha

f**k you Muzby.

Dragonsamy likes this.
  8. thebigredv

thebigredv Juniors

I get a feeling Graham will want out of the Dragons as soon as possible. Maybe that's just the 6-12 speaking though.

Saint_JimmyG likes this.
  9. Saint_JimmyG

Saint_JimmyG First Grade

I have the same feeling.

10. possm

possm Coach

Geewiz, If Graham is racking up 60 tackles, McInnes is racking up his usual 40-50 tackles, which forwards aren't carrying their load. T Sims seems to have really dropped off. Does anyone know why Sims is not playing well?

11. 2010

2010 Bench

I felt sorry for him against Souths, he was busted in that game and should have been given a break. He left nothing on the field, super performance which some of the other forwards should be ashamed, not Cam his was a super game

12. j0nesy

j0nesy Bench

Mary played him lock, Mary left him on for most of the game. He did what was asked of him and then some, as he always does. Mary will play him lock again next week. Which I think is wrong, the bloke is running on old legs. Don’t get me wrong i still think he’s a good player but I think he should be playing less minutes so he doesn’t need to do as much work and we can get the most out his game, season and career.

13. Dragons4me

Dragons4me Juniors

:rofl::rofl::rofl: You never disappoint.

14. Gareth67

Gareth67 First Grade

He will continue to give his all in each game , but there is undoubtedly a limit even to this Superman. The maestro will use every last ounce of strength - grit and determination that James has until those tired old legs of his simply stop functioning.

As said by others the poor sod should be given more bench time so as to extend his career , after all Jimmy Graham is from a rare breed , you simply cannot find his type lying on a supermarket shelf .

15. JohnnoMcJohnno

JohnnoMcJohnno Juniors

I found it weird. I really don't understand what Mary was thinking. Graham has not long come back from a broken leg. So the strategy is leave the old bloke on for as long as possible and really test how well the fracture has healed? Really don't get this.

16. BLM01

BLM01 Bench

You guys forget. Graham would not have it any other way.

17. TheFlash

TheFlash Juniors

Mary is thrashing Graham, played him for 72minutes,Graham cant sustain that for the whole year, not utilising him properly nor the bench,played a big team and had Dufty come on with 3-5minutes to go, do the Dragons think that other teams are as unfit as us,should have had another forward on the bench..

18. Forbes Creek Dragons

Forbes Creek Dragons Bench

T.Sims was a monster last season, he looks kind of big and lethargic this season, I hope he’s carrying an injury which he can sort out over the off season. If we can get him back to his best it will almost be like we purchased a marquee player in the off season.

19. RufusRex

RufusRex Post Whore

expecting James Graham to make 60 tackles is why we lost.

Before he had his first break Leilua had been subbed on and off again and when he was taken off he looked fresher than Graham and was actually contributing in attack and defence.

Mary is a f**ktard.

Warabrook saint and blacksafake like this.
  20. Como Connection

Como Connection Bench

Straight to the pool room!
    CC
    F6C09CE9-0B92-43D6-B2EE-40A7D62E58C7.jpeg