What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Hot Woman Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Which is sexier?

kate-moss-4.jpg

or

drewpose.jpg

2 True Blues

Coach
First thing you would do would be feed her. lmao.....

PS... And give her all youve got shorty. lol...

Last edited:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Got to say, I've always had a preference for women with a little meat. Not overweight, although I've dated girls who wouldn't be considered thin in the past and would do so again. But my ideal figure has some weight. Soft hips, big naughty pillows, and something to cuddle up to.

Call me old fashioned, I guess. Bones and a six pack don't do it for me.

2 True Blues

Coach
Got to have something good to cuddle from time to time. For sure.!!!

PS... Just the right amount though. Not too much. Not too boney. Goldey locks right !( and busty for sure ).

2 True Blues

Coach
Only been less than hr but had to see em again. One more time. lol......

PS... And they are both glorious and with a shortage of pokey bones. Gotta love a girl with an appetite.

Last edited:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Got to say, I've always had a preference for women with a little meat. Not overweight, although I've dated girls who wouldn't be considered thin in the past and would do so again. But my ideal figure has some weight. Soft hips, big naughty pillows, and something to cuddle up to.

Call me old fashioned, I guess. Bones and a six pack don't do it for me.

I agree. The essence of feminity to me is an hourglass figure - hips, baby. None of this straight board sh*t. That's a man's body ffs.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree. The essence of feminity to me is an hourglass figure - hips, baby. None of this straight board sh*t. That's a man's body ffs.
absolutely. I like a nice rack, nice curves and a bottom that isn't just a merger between back and legs.

Dani

Immortal
*coughs*

So why am i sitting here all alone? I got boobs, hips and a ghetto bootay.

HUH? Where are you all!!!!!!!????

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
we haven't seen sexy pics of you.

post them in here and watch the lads come running

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts