What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

First Grade
well, I'm not stuck in a harlequin fantasy world at least! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just read your post in that providence thread. Couldn't tell you what it means though. I've got no idea

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ron had better get the beefcake shots happening.

Ron, I have a picture of you, I developed the film today. If you don't post the beefcake pic of yourself, I will print this picture I have of you and I WILL put it in my port folio. And I'll post it here too ;-)

*BTW - This is not a bribe, just a thing that sounds like a bribe without the ugly stigma that the term 'bribe' carries with it*

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Bullshit Unit.......YOU DO NOT HAVE THE GUT'S TP POST IT!!!!!, DO YOU WAN'T THE TRUTH.........YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!! :lol:

Please let me see the pic first then ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its just a head shot Ian...I mean Ron.

And you're looking mighty fine. I don't know if the pic will come out, But I will use my artistic and photographic nous to try and make it work.

I'll print it tomorrow ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
madunit said:
Its just a head shot Ian...I mean Ron.

And you're looking mighty fine. I don't know if the pic will come out, But I will use my artistic and photographic nous to try and make it work.

I'll print it tomorrow ;-)

I wan't to see it first, as you know i'm a dentist.....so i can't show you my face on television :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK I'll show ya first. It'll be black and white too. Thats if i print it

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its for artistic pictures.

And its a TAFE camera. You saw the frigging thing, It's monsterous and OLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.