What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

First Grade
fudge.jpg

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey Twizzle, Phillips, Houdini, pink sharkie, dani, and other persons (I think I got ya's all)

madunit is still preparing his photography port folio for his presentation today.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm surprised you managed sleep at all Houdini.

Early night for you tonight me thinks

Houdini

First Grade
madunit said:
I'm surprised you managed sleep at all Houdini.

Early night for you tonight me thinks
I was in bed by 9pm last night and was waken at 9.34pm by inconsiderate noisey people. I was woken up a further 2 times before getting up at 5.30am this morning to get to work early :evil: :evil: :evil:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Houdini said:
I was in bed by 9pm last night and was waken at 9.34pm by inconsiderate noisey people. I was woken up a further 2 times before getting up at 5.30am this morning to get to work early :evil: :evil: :evil:
OOOOOH! My pet hate! Inconsiderate noisy people piss me off.

I live with two very inconsiderate and noisy people.

Phillips

Referee
Houdini said:
Phillips said:
Pink_Sharkie said:
go bak to bed

sleep is for the weak :twisted:
Phillips, don't you usually sleep in until midday?

i have a routine:

i sleep untill the late afternoon one day, but that night im not tired so i stay awake, the next day im tired so i sleep all day, then i stay awake that night and so forth.....i must stop that habit :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts