What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The new girl that lives here turned up at 4am on Friday night with her drunken friends. She left and then the other bloke that lives here turned up at 4.30am pressing the buzzer downstairs. He couldn't find his keys and I had to let him in.

And the next night at around 11.30pm, the girl was banging on my wall as my music was too loud and she couldn't sleep. Inconsiderate bitch! Thats after I cleaned all her dirty dishes too.

I ate some of her food in spite (and because I didn't have any of my own!) :badgrin:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
She is not hot, not that that matters anyway. And she was not banging on the wall in THAT way.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Houdini said:
fudge.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
who here considers themselves worthy of being part of an elite club?
Enter name here and I will tell you if you are worthy or not.

Melstar

Juniors
madunit, any 'elite club' that you belong to is one that i would be praying I was not considered worthy of :p

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Damn, Mel, I was about to consider you as co-owner :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got 3 elite members. So ner :lol: ;-) :p

Melstar

Juniors
its nice and hot up here in sunny Brisbane!

andrew, you and I can have our own elite club, it will be heaps better than that fool madunits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts