What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

tUp

----
w00t i love fridays. friday nites are even better than saturday nites.
and it a long weekend woooooot. poker bbq at my mates on sunday w00t.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
im going to sit at home, watch the footy, eat some pizza and chat to friends on the phone if they aren't doing anything.

Raider_69

Post Whore
im going to be working, so i can get money, so i can go to canberra, so i can go out to the footy, so i can watch the raiders, then go out with my friend renee and hopefully she will teach me to dance hahaha

Dani

Immortal
i wanna go out clubbing/pubbing this weekend...but all my friends are under 18....sad Dani

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
im going to be working, so i can get money, so i can go to canberra, so i can go out to the footy, so i can watch the raiders, then go out with my friend renee and hopefully she will teach me to dance hahaha

Canberra is cool
Im going for my birthday

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea more per capita then say a 2inch square... as for the rest of australia, canberra has significantly less druggos and wankers in relation to other cities

wagga ill give ya, full of drugos and sh*t

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey, theres nothing wrong with cheap easy s**ts, you just gotta be careful with them. If you can find one with only one venereal disease, then you're in!

the VD clinic

Status
Not open for further replies.