What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
i tried chatruce for the first time at my friends 18th, it has a funny taste.
ooh and i had a tequilla sunrise, its a pretty drink!

but thats all i drank, i was too sick and too poor to have anything else, and i spent the night dancing with the german exchange student :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
was in canberra all weekend, got smashed beyond repair
threw up, had disgracefully shocking hang overs and you can sure hell bet ill be doing that many more times

anyone who says the old "never again" line is soft and full of sh*t :D

Houdini

First Grade
:evil: :evil: :evil:

If watching the Sharks get absolutely smashed wasn't bad enough yeasterday, I had a fat drunken tigers supporter throw beer on me, just because I was wearing a sharks jersey. Stupid fat pr*ck!
I guess I can at least take condolance in the fact he was old (50"s I would guess) and HUGE

Dani

Immortal
ooh Dini that sucks.
i guess thats one positive about melbourne...you dont have to put up with many drunk/abnoxious opposition supporters...but i got groped but some drunken 50 year old storm supporter last week...i wasnt happy. but i kicked him in the ankle for his troubles, and if it wasnt raining and slipery, i woulda kicked him somewhere else...and a lot harder

Alba

Coach
Dini thats not cool at all . Old Tigers supporters are the worst i swear!! they get all violent n sh*t...

Status
Not open for further replies.