What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillips

Referee
Dani said:
ooh Dini that sucks.
i guess thats one positive about melbourne...you dont have to put up with many drunk/abnoxious opposition supporters...but i got groped but some drunken 50 year old storm supporter last week...i wasnt happy. but i kicked him in the ankle for his troubles, and if it wasnt raining and slipery, i woulda kicked him somewhere else...and a lot harder

:shock: you kicked Twizzle

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Dilmah said:
I have bad knees, and I twisted wrongly today and my kneecap slid down my shin a bit.

you gotta streatch out and warm up, before you hit that keyboard Dilly

Dani

Immortal
only 1, the left.
had 4 operations...still not right, torn pretty much every ligament possible over the last 5 years in it, i get the dislocations and cracking and crunching and the works.
you could say its f**ked

TooheysNew

Coach
I haven't had any operations - and I don't have torn ligaments. I have very little cartilege and the ligaments are stretched - but it still aches like hell. It's a bloody pain in the arse.

And my shoulder is f**ked too.

Choppies

Coach
ah my own kind the bad knee kind.
Both of mine are f**ked my right one more so.
On my right one I have chipped bone off and torn ligaments etc etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.