What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol: Surely any egotistical male would state that both arms as the same size, as it should take both hands. ;-)

Alba

Coach
Twizzle said:
am I the only fit person here

I still play cricket and tennis and I swim 3 ks a week.

NO WAY TWIZ!! im fit!! .. i lift a mars bar a week and occasionally i go the extra mile and lift 2 twirls @ once .. its a hard hard way of living but you certainly get satisfaction out of it :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
i run 3kms a day in the morning
bench press well over 150kg
swim the 100 metres in 43.34 seconds
and can move things with my mind... but who i kidding, i got nothing

Phillips

Referee
ive never exersided in my life, cant even spell the word.

next year, i expect to walk into the towns league side, and god damn I WILL

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
*Eats cheesecake*

Im fit.....well i was until i started eating this cheesecake.......have to work it off someway;-)

Phillips

Referee
Panthers_Gurl said:
*Eats cheesecake*

Im fit.....well i was until i started eating this cheesecake.......have to work it off someway;-)

or you thinking what im thinking? :p

Dani

Immortal
do you know whats good.
that masacara that has the white stuff, then you put the black over it.
i have purrdy eyelashes

Alba

Coach
i wont be going to the footy till Bunnies v Rorters unless someone will swap me for saturday night so i can go to the Knights v Bulldogs

Choppies

Coach
I go to every game. I is dedicated. Im also going to Brisbane even we are gonna get a flogging. And this is the best chance the Bunnies have to beat us If they dont then all I can say is ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Any team can beat us now, well maybe not the Central Coast Rabbitohs

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Dani said:
do you know whats good.
that masacara that has the white stuff, then you put the black over it.
i have purrdy eyelashes

I have used that one before.....yeah i liked it....but i ran out of it:( and im pov so i got a cheaper one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts