What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussies1st

Staff member
Choppies said:
My dentist says my teeth are fine with the amount of coke I drink because of all the fresh fruit and vegetables I eat.

So thats how you get good teeth while still drinking coke :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
honestly i brush my teeth maybe once every 5 days, drink a f**k load of coke, barely eat any fruit and veg's and some how, some way all that is wrong with them is a slight case of that sh*t when your gums bleed when you brush em :lol:

I figure why mess with a routine that works

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
i just fed my cat tuna and salsa, he's licking his mouth a lot, i think his mouth is on fire
:lol:
poor thing

Houdini

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
honestly i brush my teeth maybe once every 5 days, drink a f**k load of coke, barely eat any fruit and veg's and some how, some way all that is wrong with them is a slight case of that sh*t when your gums bleed when you brush em :lol:

I figure why mess with a routine that works
Please tell me you are joking! [-o<
I brush everyday and use that Listerine mouthwash stuff
I don't have any fillings however I grind my treeth in my sleep and last time I went to the dentist she almost had a coronary at the condition of them after all that grinding :lol:
I'm now suppossed to wear a splint at night (like a mouthguard) but I hate it and it isn't really very attractive if someone has to wake up beside me and I'm drooling and cant talk. So I'll just keep on grinding and have no teeth left by the age of 30 :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Houdini said:
So I'll just keep on grinding and have no teeth left by the age of 30
I know what to get you for your 30th birthday, something that puree's food.

mmmm soup! :lol:

Houdini

First Grade
Raider, good luck ever getting a girl to kiss you, what do you do about the bad breath?????

Unit, I'll be on the "straw diet" by my 30th b'day

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
maybe your gums will be so strong, what with all the grinding, that you will be able to still chew food.

Razor sharp gums!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
yet another guy who thinks Houdini is a guy.

Join the club buddy, everyone is in it hahahaha

Houdini

First Grade
madunit said:
maybe your gums will be so strong, what with all the grinding, that you will be able to still chew food.

Razor sharp gums!
Sounds dangerous :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Houdini said:
Raider, good luck ever getting a girl to kiss you, what do you do about the bad breath?????

Unit, I'll be on the "straw diet" by my 30th b'day

I dont have bad breathe strangeley enough, it just smells like coke :lol:
but i do chew alot of extra, if im going to a party or something like that where i and a chick might have a pash ill go to the extra effort and brush a few times leading into and out of... i figure im probably a GF away from daily brushes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts