What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monk

Referee
really starting to fall for my ex. we have been talking and stuff, on sunday we will both be going to the beach where we have some severe memories. she says she is starting to fall for me again (despite her having a boyfriend who also is my tennis partner) things are getting weird. im really hoping it works out.

perverse

Referee
really starting to fall for my ex. we have been talking and stuff, on sunday we will both be going to the beach where we have some severe memories. she says she is starting to fall for me again (despite her having a boyfriend who also is my tennis partner) things are getting weird. im really hoping it works out.
sounds like it's going to end in tears to me.
tears. tears. tears.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Mate, if you get embroiled in that, you'll have an even more dramatic situation than me. I'll gladly cede my thread to you :lol:

Last edited:

Dani

Immortal
So i'm officially moving to Sydney in 2-ish weeks...dunno where yet, but i have a job...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts