What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A few points about tonights game

Angry_eel

First Grade
eels_fan_01 said:
You want my points on Hayne.

1.Anyone could have put that ball down that was paced for him.

2.He wanted to put it down with one hand because he is an idiot.

3.He cost us our season because he didnt use two hands.
one missed try cost us the season. B.Smith cost u the season thats why he paid for it with his job

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eels_fan_01 said:

how about

1. Have you been in the scenario as Hayne was in the wet, pressure etc as he was tonight

2. if he laid two hands on it the he would've stilled "dribbled the ball", it makes know difference one hand or not, when he went to put the ball in the ground it was still in the air and slippery, makes no difference.

3. 16 other players on the field tonight, Hayne was the only one that put himself in a position to score all night, blame them, instead of an 19 year old.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Morris had a great game...Got involved heavily, kicked very well, defended his heart out...

I thought Hayne was unlucky...He SHOULD have scored, but I'm not blaming him.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
how about

1. Have you been in the scenario as Hayne was in the wet, pressure etc as he was tonight

2. if he laid two hands on it the he would've stilled "dribbled the ball", it makes know difference one hand or not, when he went to put the ball in the ground it was still in the air and slippery, makes no difference.

3. 16 other players on the field tonight, Hayne was the only one that put himself in a position to score all night, blame them, instead of an 19 year old.

First of all im not saying being a first grader is easy, i couldnt be one. Im not comparing myself with any first graders they are easily more talented at football than me but i have been a scenario like haynes one but once again not at hes level.

I just was really annoyed at it after the game and i come in here and see this bullcrap "it was a hard take". Two hands surely wouldnt helped, it was an easy take with two hands.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
OMG people, has anyone here played League, and realised that if it wasn't for Hayne that half chance wouldn't of even been created, plus the fact the conditions were horrendous.

strider

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
OMG people, has anyone here played League, and realised that if it wasn't for Hayne that half chance wouldn't of even been created, plus the fact the conditions were horrendous.
exactly - he did well to even get to the ball first

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eels_fan_01 said:
First of all im not saying being a first grader is easy, i couldnt be one. Im not comparing myself with any first graders they are easily more talented at football than me but i have been a scenario like haynes one but once again not at hes level.

I just was really annoyed at it after the game and i come in here and see this bullcrap "it was a hard take". Two hands surely wouldnt helped, it was an easy take with two hands.

Crap, watch the replay, even if he got 2 hands to it i bet he still wouldn't of scored, the ball bounce up at the last second.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:

Yes i have played league, if you or anyone else had you would realise its easier to control the ball with two hands in every situation.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
But it doesn't mean he still would've scored it, my point!

If he put two hands on the ball and knocked it on then i would be with you on the bad bounce, it was careless. I thought we wouldnt see that one handed crap with mr joey Tim Smith out of the side.

strider

Post Whore
I think the way the ball was off to the side of his body and the fact he was going at pace AND MOSTLY that the stg fullback was coming fast made the natural instinct to go with the one OUTSTRETCHED arm/hand .... just didn't come off unfortunately

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Anyway, agree to disagree, but you have to admit, it was an 19 year old that put himself in a position to score, a good effort from the guy, no one else did it all night.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
strider said:
I think the way the ball was off to the side of his body and the fact he was going at pace AND MOSTLY that the stg fullback was coming fast made the natural instinct to go with the one OUTSTRETCHED arm/hand .... just didn't come off unfortunately

Good point!

eels_fan_01

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
Anyway, agree to disagree, but you have to admit, it was an 19 year old that put himself in a position to score, a good effort from the guy, no one else did it all night.

Ill admit he got into position. It was like you guys were defending Hindmarsh if he would have done it, it was way overboard.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
eels_fan_01 said:
Ill admit he got into position. It was like you guys were defending Hindmarsh if he would have done it, it was way overboard.

Im defending the bloke because it shouldn't be up to Hayne to score our only points, plus the fact the conditions were diabolical, and the pressure of that scenario.

lucablight

First Grade
eels_fan_01 said:

I don't want to resort to name calling so I'll just say I strongly disagree with you. He was just unlucky to not get the ball down. He did well to even get to it. Also saying he cost us our season is just ridiculous. I can understand if you're annoyed but try and put things in perspective when you make outlandish comments like those.

eels_fan_01

Bench
lucablight said:
I don't want to resort to name calling so I'll just say I strongly disagree with you. He was just unlucky to not get the ball down. He did well to even get to it. Also saying he cost us our season is just ridiculous. I can understand if you're annoyed but try and put things in perspective when you make outlandish comments like those.

Alright maybe that was an unfair comment on him but i just felt straight after he did that i was watching a losing team unfortnately and im not gonna go back on what i said he should have done.

Im not sure if i should say anything after the uproar before. Ill just say i dont rate Joel Reddy.

lucablight

First Grade
It's funny how the people who become hysterical after losses wanted to drop Mckinnon for Reddy. I would agree with it if it was justified but I think Mckinnon has been very harshly treated.

eels_fan_01 said:

No we don't want your points on Hayne.

Is it me or a more people coming on to this site with NO IDEA. You would surely have to be related to that Jay Jay idiot who knows nothing either. The only Idiot is YOU!! Your comments are laughable..... but that's what we should expectfrom 5 year olds.

Latest posts