What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A message for Souths fans

Graf Vynda-k

what really sh1ts me off is our rusell crowe, cant stand him, so whenever souths are doing bad it's a good feeling sticking it right up him.

Cockadoodledoo said:
I guess Parramatta are the only club allowed to go on shopping sprees or are the names Tahu, Morrison, Riddell and Stringer momentarily escaping you.

Mate they did it one year, and there crop has how many stars? There all good players but only one has played origin.

Roosters buy a plethora of stars every year so dont even try to compare yourself to parra okay?

And Cogburn you are a deadset merkin so when roosters dont make the finals this year and your watching other teams its going to fill me with pleasure thinking of you wallowing in your bitterness.

People wonder why we hate the Rorters!

Bumble said:
In 2006, the Roosters will be the first team in history to have ZERO juniors in their first grade team.

Ryan Cross is a rugby union convert, so don't say him.

He's an Easts junior. His first club was St Charles. He played league before union. Get your facts right.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Mighty Rabbit said:
:lol:

Are you a Sharks fan ?

If so, you really shouldn't talk about trophy cabinets or winning premierships.
I'll talk about whatever the f**k I want regardless of who I support. No moron here is going to tell me what opinion I should have. I'm not telling anyone else how to think.

Success doesn't always mean winning premierships, it starts with winning games, something cronulla is far more renowned for than Souths in the last 15 years.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Rooster Cogburn. said:
He's an Easts junior. His first club was St Charles. He played league before union. Get your facts right.

LMAO - St Charles is a PRIMARY SCHOOL!!

Madunit I pity your family any work colleagues that you have associating with a f/head like you would be enough to make you go and shootyourself.

Try expressing your opponions in a way that isnt being an out and outer prick, theres a way to say things and a way not to.

Southernsaint

Staff member
madunit said:
I'll talk about whatever the f**k I want regardless of who I support. No moron here is going to tell me what opinion I should have. I'm not telling anyone else how to think.

Success doesn't always mean winning premierships, it starts with winning games, something cronulla is far more renowned for than Souths in the last 15 years.

A Scum fan talking about success is like Pope Benedict giving a liturgy on Gang-Bangs...

Fairfax

Juniors
O'Meley said:
Bulldogs-Take advantage of unwanted talent from other clubs and also develop their own juniors.

Roosters-Buy players in their prime at other clubs and the word "Development" is not in their dictionary.

And your nickname is O'Meley... Which category is that again?

smeghead

Bench
I think the Roosters are targeted because they do it so often. If the chequebook doesn't work discard player and try again. Repeat until premiership. Have one player who could be considered a career Rooster. Employ man with cockburn in his anus to spout crap on an internet forum when he isn't being a cheap trick twink down on the corner.
It is no surprise people it is in their constitution.

PS: No offence to the decent Roosters fans who inhabit this forum

barry

Bench
Rooster Cogburn mate you can go f**k YOURSELF!
Im not a rabbitohs fan i must admitt im a Dragons fan and im sick of seeing your piece of sh*t team trying to buy a premiership, use the money on your juniors! Try to develop young players!

At the start of the week my most hated team was parramatta ( only because of friday night but im over that now) now i must admitt thanks to you my friend and your many Rooster fans who think they know everything, i cant stand u rorting F****. I cant wait to see in a few weeks the heading of the paper ROOSTERS FAIL TO MAKE THE 8, or even better, the look on the Roosters fans faces when theyre knocked out of the finals!

I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT (NOT THAT I HAD MUCH FOR ANASTA) FOR ANASTA AND ASHLEY HARRISON.

PS. Sign a halfback Finch is the worst player ive ever seen

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Knight82 said:
Madunit I pity your family any work colleagues that you have associating with a f/head like you would be enough to make you go and shootyourself.

Try expressing your opponions in a way that isnt being an out and outer prick, theres a way to say things and a way not to.
hypocrite. Don't ever mention my family again you piece of sh*t.

I'm not attacking yours, I'm not forcing an opinion on anyone, yet dickheads like you feel the need to tell me how to think and what I should say.

I have my own opinion, I'll express it how I want, I'm not breaking any rules by having an alterior perspective, so you can take your opinion of me and belt it up your arse.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Southernsaint said:
A Scum fan talking about success is like Pope Benedict giving a liturgy on Gang-Bangs...
your Illawarra dragons have won a lot of grand finals too haven't they, moron.

Denny Crane

Juniors
Good Morning, I'm Denny Crane.
barry, you fail to understand what Rooster Cogburn is doing and has been doing for a long, long time. He is a sh1t stirrer of the highest order and you my son, are playing into his hands. Like bees to honey, seagulls on chips at the beach, you have fallen once again for his stirring.
Take a chill pill or 2 and relax. All this pent up rage and hate at a person and team has got to be hurting your little head. Just reeeelaaaaxxxx....
Your hatred for Finch, and now even Anasta and Harrison just shows your fear. You know I'm right, because I'm Denny Crane.

Rammo

Juniors
Fairfax said:
And your nickname is O'Meley... Which category is that again?

I'm pretty sure O'Meley is a far better player at Canterbury than he was at Norths. Unlike the Roosters, our players actually improve at our club. EG Monaghan,Roberts,Walker,Firman. Boy oh Boy, all those players will go down in the Roosters Hall of Fame won't they.