What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A message I sent to the Toulon Rugby Club

whilst the nation of france was overrun by nazis hordes, some people chose to fight and liberate the country from oppression.

some people in union thought, stuff that, this is a really good opportunity to save our sport from RL, lets work with the nazis.

Kiki

First Grade
i cant believe there are real life french people posting here. amazing.

Girondin

Juniors
whilst the nation of france was overrun by nazis hordes, some people chose to fight and liberate the country from oppression.

some people in union thought, stuff that, this is a really good opportunity to save our sport from RL, lets work with the nazis.
Just wondering... What's the name of the stadium Les Catalans play at? Who was it named after? :roll:

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Just wondering... What's the name of the stadium Les Catalans play at? Who was it named after? :roll:

BRUTUS, Gilbert. Rugby player and Resistance fighter in WWII. The dragon's would love their own stadium, not left over's from the union clubs, but hey they'll get there one day.

Girondin

Juniors
BRUTUS, Gilbert. Rugby player and Resistance fighter in WWII. The dragon's would love their own stadium, not left over's from the union clubs, but hey they'll get there one day.
It IS their own stadium. For generations it's been labelled the "temple of RL" in the region... They love that ground.

I agree on the ridiculous lack of cooperation - from both sides - re a new stadium in Perpignan. Complete waste of tax payer's money (they are upgrading 2 stadia instead of building a modern 20k seater).

i cant believe there are real life french people posting here. amazing.

Why, is it amazing?A lot, as me joined here, to know which was this SBW which to round up all these journalists.
I have to admit that was a little bit funny, even if once again the morons offend our country. But check in good French I don't care of the opinion of the others, especially that of the English speaker.:lol:

Razor

Coach
We're a XV rugby team and our club was in second division last season with players like aussie's George Gregan, former All Blacks ' Andrew Mehrtens & Anton Oliver, also 2007 World champion South African Springbok's Victor Matfield, and 2003 World Champion Brit's Dan Luger...and many other excellent players like 2005's best rugby sevens All Black in the world Orene Ai'i...

So your like English Rugby League where you fill your team with overseas players because your own aren't good enough?

It IS their own stadium. For generations it's been labelled the "temple of RL" in the region... They love that ground.

I agree on the ridiculous lack of cooperation - from both sides - re a new stadium in Perpignan. Complete waste of tax payer's money (they are upgrading 2 stadia instead of building a modern 20k seater).

why is that do you think?
:sarcasm:

c_eagle

Juniors
Why, is it amazing?A lot, as me joined here, to know which was this SBW which to round up all these journalists.
I have to admit that was a little bit funny, even if once again the morons offend our country. But check in good French I don't care of the opinion of the others, especially that of the English speaker.:lol:
"The English speaker". You arrogant f**k. All the good players in your team are English speakers. Your coach is an English speaker. No wonder the world hates the French.

Yngwie_70

Juniors
So your like English Rugby League where you fill your team with overseas players because your own aren't good enough?

No, because according to Wikipedia (which has information about the Vichy Govt) only 10,000 regular players play Rugby League. Now this figures are from 2002 but this would not have changed drastically in 6 years. Compare this to Rugby's 215,000, European Handball 300,000, Basketball's 447,942, Volleyball 100,000 and you can clearly see that Rugby League is a very very minor sport in France. Obviosuly Football eclipses all of these but I could not find any numbers to support it so rather than inventing them, I chose to omit them.

"The English speaker". You arrogant f**k. All the good players in your team are English speakers. Your coach is an English speaker. No wonder the world hates the French.

Yes I'm a f**king arrogant, because I don't care if certain foreigners hate us?:lol:
And yes specially the english speaker, because you are particularly objective with regard to us.As we French, about you.
And no my coach and all the good players in my team are English speaker.
Who said, i was from Toulon?:lol:
The world hates us? sh*t then, I travelled a lot worldwide, even in the USA, in GB and to you in Australia, and I have never met a person who offended me because I was French.Would Murdoch have lied to us?:roll:
The only insult, would be the classic answer when people know that I am French (in fact when I speak English, I am already burned out:(): " ah, Paris it's wonderful ". What would return to you, to take Queenslander for a guy of Sydney. Or conversely.:crazy:

Last edited:

Taneroa

Juniors
Why would you expect a comp with the historical ethical context French RU has to give a sh1t about anything? They are one step up from the scum who robbed jewish bodies of their gold teeth!

ps does Toulon have any French players?

READ CAREFULLY MY WORDS DUDE : F*** O** !!
How you dare !!! I've lost ppl from my own family in WWII and you don't have any respect to the one that suffured including ppl from your country !
What do you know about nazism? were you there?

Then why wouldn't we talk about Australian Aborigenes .... don't you think there are some common facts between aussies colonial pioneers and nazi ????

So plz keep out your lessons from this forum and this debate, I came here friendly but some like you are not, some others keep their mouth shut towards your stupid messages...really a shame !

I can't beleive my own eyes that I could read such stupid things from a aussie in year 2008 !! You're a shame on your country you and your fellow dally messenger !

History has nothing to do with your drama !

If SBW left you should wonder why ?

You're right, there are many foreign players in Toulon but there are french too, young french ! --> http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_club_toulonnais

you should know how does a french flag look like before asking the question "are there any french in that team"

Girondin

Juniors
How you dare !!! I've lost ppl from my own family in WWII and you don't have any respect to the one that suffured including ppl from your country !

Then why wouldn't we talk about Australian Aborigenes .... don't you think there are some common facts between aussies colonial pioneers and nazi ????

So plz keep out your lessons from this forum and this debate, I came here friendly but some like you are not, some others keep their mouth shut towards your stupid messages...really a shame !

I can't beleive my own eyes that I could read such stupid things from a aussie in year 2008 !! You're a shame on your country you and your fellow dally messenger !

You're right, there are many foreign players in Toulon but there are french too, young french ! --> http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_club_toulonnais

you should know how does a french flag look like before asking the question "are there any french in that team"
Nevermind. There are a couple of brainwashed posters like him on this forum. I also pointed out the fact that the temple of RL in France was named after a WWII resistance hero and union boss.

There are also many sensible Aussie posters on here with whom it's possible to engage in a discussion.

Loudstrat

Coach

The German speaker, however gets an invitation to roger him!

There are also many sensible Aussie posters on here with whom it's possible to engage in a discussion.

As long as that discussion ignores difficult questions about French Union's Nazi collaborations to kill League, their arrogance toward the integrity of a contract, or how it's always English speaking soldiers that save French speaking soldiers from becoming German speaking Soldiers, and renaming Paris "Adolphburg". But at least you got to kick League.

if you support a RU club in france, then you support people that beneffitted from the work of the nazis.

heil hitler