What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Pinch of Salt

Bigfella

Coach
I heard the same thing through the previous regime.

If people in charge think that way it's no surprise we remain in a cycle of mediocrity.

Bigfella

Coach
Not just because it's a Stone Age, pathetic way of thinking.

Mainly because it's such a copout and negative way of thinking.

Inbuilt excuse. If people at the top are thinking that how are the players ever going to think like winners?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Please do not refer to Polynesians as Peppers, any posts with such terms have and will be removed.

Avenger

Immortal
Not just because it's a Stone Age, pathetic way of thinking.

Mainly because it's such a copout and negative way of thinking.

Inbuilt excuse. If people at the top are thinking that how are the players ever going to think like winners?

Thankfully the person who said it wasn't Brad Arthur.

Avenger

Immortal
Please do not refer to Polynesians as Peppers, any posts with such terms have and will be removed.

Can we also remove the reference to white people as salt. I'm offended even though I'm olive skinned which makes me like wholemeal.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Man you've gotta get over this obsession. It's beginning to creep me out. I half expect to wake up late one night and see you standing at the foot of my bed soaked in chicken blood and wearing a pink neglige. Just....staring. Not cool.

I pegged you for an idiot, but not a racist...

I'm not a racist and I haven't endorsed anything in this thread.

I just observed that you derailed the thread.

My favorite soccer play is of pepper descent.

Last edited:

strider

Post Whore
i don't like calling anglos whiteys ...... its not my fault I can't get a good tan - bloody parents gave me shit genes

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm not a racist and I haven't endorsed anything in this thread.

I just observed that you derailed the thread.

My favorite soccer play is of pepper descent.

Not quite sure how disagreeing with racists derailed the racist thread...but otherwise it sounds like you actually agree with me, so chill out troll man

butchmcdick

Immortal
[youtube]vCadcBR95oU[/youtube]

Salt and pepper's here

Salt and pepper's here

Salt salt salt

Salt and pepper's here and we're in effect

whall15

Coach
Listen here you f**king racist twats you should be f**king ashamed of yourself. Why don't you guys go and f**k off and form a Klan club?

whall15

Coach
I received a text msg midway through tonights game from an official of a team that is currently in the top 8 that read: You have to get the right mix of salt and pepper in your team.

Now I know people are going to scream 'racist' and 'sample size' but if you look at the stats from the last 2 games, with the season on the line and under pressure, the missed tackles and error stats highlight a few problems.

Does this person have a point? Is it coincidence? Is it just a Parra choking problem? a leadership issue? Or all of the above?

Don't hide behind this shit grow a pair and name the f**ker.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Listen here you f**king racist twats you should be f**king ashamed of yourself. Why don't you guys go and f**k off and form a Klan club?

Mate we had five white guys in our team yesterday, plus Hayne and Norman, who are 50-50. Do you think that's representative of the multicultural country we live in?

Premiership sides from the past decade had this many whiteys:

2013: Roosters (10 whiteys)
2012: Storm (9 whiteys)
2011: Manly (11 whiteys)
2010: St George (14 whiteys)
2008: Manly (15 whiteys)
2006: Brisbane (11 whiteys)
2005: Wests (13 whiteys)
2004: Canterbury (10 whiteys)

Yesterday we had five! The last time we made the finals we had 11 whiteys in the top 17. There needs to be balance, tolerance and inclusiveness. That's the Australian way.

lingard

Coach
I received a text msg midway through tonights game from an official of a team that is currently in the top 8 that read: You have to get the right mix of salt and pepper in your team.

Now I know people are going to scream 'racist' and 'sample size' but if you look at the stats from the last 2 games, with the season on the line and under pressure, the missed tackles and error stats highlight a few problems.

Does this person have a point? Is it coincidence? Is it just a Parra choking problem? a leadership issue? Or all of the above?

I have a salt and pepper beard. Unfortunately, there's way too much salt in it and not enough pepper.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Mate we had five white guys in our team yesterday, plus Hayne and Norman, who are 50-50. Do you think that's representative of the multicultural country we live in?

Yesterday we had five! The last time we made the finals we had 11 whiteys in the top 17. There needs to be balance, tolerance and inclusiveness. That's the Australian way.

Oh Poo. But we didnt want to know that. Lol.

Kornstar

Coach
SBW won the Roosters the GF in the second half last year, so i'm a little confused........

Balance is the right answer to the question, but i'm unsure skin colour is the issue, the type of players in the relevant positions is the answer. if you have too many dumb players in the same positions (regardless of colour) then you are f**ked! Inexperience also does not help.......and that key thing that has been discussed plenty, leadership, we simply have none unfortunately!!

Our halves are ordinary as a combination imo as well, there seems to be a complete lack of organisation between either of them. I hope with another off season together they can form a better combination and work better in oppositions 20 without having to rely on Hayne to help them out every single time.

Noise

Coach

These teams are other racist merkins or found the right balance. But probably racist merkins who joined the Klan