What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Quiz - what country are you?

Earl

Coach
braz.gif

You're Brazil!

You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunatley, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs.

I said I liked soccer but I'm not a f**kin hippy :lol:

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
You're Vatican City!
You're pretty sure that you're infallible in all that you do or say, and it's hard to say whether you're right. You have a lot of followers, most of whom will do whatever you say without question, or line up to see you ride around in your spiffy car. Religious and reserved, you have some wisdom, but also a bit much contempt for everyone around you. You're also fabulously wealthy, no matter what you say to the contrary.

Jess

Juniors
Haha, Johns Magic, what school do you go to?

You're Vatican City!
You're pretty sure that you're infallible in all that you do or say, and it's hard to say whether you're right. You have a lot of followers, most of whom will do whatever you say without question, or line up to see you ride around in your spiffy car. Religious and reserved, you have some wisdom, but also a bit much contempt for everyone around you. You're also fabulously wealthy, no matter what you say to the contrary.

That's me in a nutshell!

State...
You're Oregon!
When people talk about peace in the valley, they often think of you. After all, you've inspired countless people to traverse rough terrain in search of you and even think about you when playing popular computer games. Are you really up to all the hype or are you all wet? You take shelter from the storm beneath trees, felled by either loggers or beavers. If you were a shade of pink, it would be salmon.

And book!
You're Animal Farm!
by George Orwell
You are living proof that power corrupts and whoever leads you will become just as bad as the past leaders. You're quite conflicted about this emotionally and waver from hopelessly idealistic to tragically jaded. Ultimately, you know you can't trust pigs. Your best moments are when you're down on all fours.

I'm a bit concerned by that last sentence :?

Anonymous

Juniors
You're China!
Big and powerful, you have a long history behind you with more good and bad than you care to remember, or are really capable of remembering. Lately, in older age, you've gotten sort of crochety and even mean-spirited. There is still a lot that's beautiful about you, but most of the focus people have when they think about you is how hard it is to work with you. There's hope that you might start opening up to people, but lots of people have bumper stickers about how much you should change.

Ha! I your face USA!

You can't tell me what to do. I have nuclear weapons too!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

tUp

----
You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying

sounds pretty true. :lol:

MEE

Juniors
You're the United Kingdom!
You're a much weaker person than you used to be, but you still act like you did when everyone looked up to you. Despite this, you're probably a better person than you were when you had so much power over those around you. Though you do have a strange fascination with jewels and monarchs, which lets you play in castles, but also end up leading a sort of tabloid lifestyle. You really like the Beatles, even more than you like Oasis.

It's all true!

That Guy

Juniors
You're Thailand!
Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.

:lol:
Well I am quite the stud

PJ Marshal

Coach
You're Canada!
People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person

omg i feel so lame :cry:

Nuke

Staff member
There's a lot of Fijians here ... and I'm apparently a Fijian too!

I was hoping to be Australian ... is Australia even an answer with this quiz?

^ Pando

retired
You're Swaziland!
Small but sturdy, you've maintained your identity in a world where no one takes you seriously. You refuse to be absorbed into any larger social group or category, no matter how influential they seem to be. This gives you an individual flair that captivates the very few who know you. Machine guns make you really nervous.

choc_soldier

Coach
You're Fiji!

As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.