What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Quiz - what country are you?

Pink_Sharkie

Juniors
Here You go I did it again and changed the question that i wasn't sure of

You're Chile!
You're really skinny, and kind of bumpy in frame, but you're not as rough a person as you used to be. You like long, long, long walks on the beach and avoiding having your rights violated, just like anybody else does. You're even willing to stand up to those with more power and influence than you, trying to bring them to justice. Fight the man!

You're Cuba!
How bad can you really be? So many people have said so many bad things about you, but you know they can't all be true. Not even most of them. You went a little crazy for a while, but now you're just getting older and tired of all the nasty stuff people think about you. You could use a little more money and you really wish people wouldn't keep leaving you for richer people, but other than that, things aren't so bad. You really like used military clothing.

My name is Antonio Montana...Take a look at de bad guy, you cockaroaches.

Now if I could just find me a cuban honey like so:
0204_christina_milian_a.jpg

nibbs

Bench
You're Sweden!
After years of trying to rule the world around you, you've finally put aside violence in favor of advocating peaceful resolution. There's still a little Viking in you, but mostly you like Nobel Prize winners and long nights by the fire. And safe cars. You always read the safety manual in airplanes, and you're just a little cold.

Bella

Juniors
You're Vatican City!
You're pretty sure that you're infallible in all that you do or say, and it's hard to say whether you're right. You have a lot of followers, most of whom will do whatever you say without question, or line up to see you ride around in your spiffy car. Religious and reserved, you have some wisdom, but also a bit much contempt for everyone around you. You're also fabulously wealthy, no matter what you say to the contrary.

If only that last line were true...

Anonymous

Juniors
Hard to believe this...:

You're Bosnia-Herzegovina!
You've just been through a big tragedy. You weren't sure you were going to make it at all. Now that you have, there's a lot to pick back up in your life, and not enough people are helping you. You just wanted a little more freedom, a chance to be away from those who thought poorly of you. Now it's time to build up some confidence, and it looks like you have a good chance at that. But you'll need a lot of therapy.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

sharksforever63

Juniors
You're Ireland!
Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes.

Raider_69

Post Whore
mad.gif

You're Madagascar!
Lots of people don't really know anything about you, making you buried treasure of the rarest kind. You love nature, and could get lost in it whenever possible. You're remote and exotic, and the few people who know you value whatever they share with you a great deal.For some reason, you really like the word "lemur"

Pretty spot on, and i do like the word Lemur, cracks me up when im smashed :lol:
But im not that big a fan of nature, definatly couldnt get lost in it :?

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
You're the United Nations!
Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

lol it went faster then i expected..like 4 questions.

lolesi

First Grade
You're Mexico!
While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches. You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made. For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

MILLWALL

Juniors
You're Greenland!
While many people think you're a warmish person, you're actually really cold and forbidding. In fact, you're downright frigid, and you demand that people be tough if they're going to hang out with you. Despite this rocky personality, you still yearn for more independence than you have, and respect is hard to get even though you have a hard time just surviving day to day. Of all the pastries in the world, you could live without any more danishes.

MrCharisma

Bench
You're Fiji!
As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.

YAH!!!

Misanthrope

Staff member
You're Italy!

You pretty much feel like you are the most long-standing bastion of
civilized humanity on the face of the earth.  While this is probably not true, you
do have a noted history of living the good life and spreading culture to those around you.
 More recently, however, things have started to slide and you're having a hard time
staying together and not getting beaten up.  People still like to ask you how it was
to be the center of high culture, but your days at the top are long past you.  Avoid
volcanoes, flooding, and unstable buildings wherever possible.

Hoorah for me

MrCharisma

Bench
I just redid it and changed one question I wasn't sure on, and I got this

You're Malta!
With a strange attraction to crosses and falcons, you are one of the most mysterious and unknown people in your group of friends, your community, or pretty much any category you want to mention. You keep to yourself, but see yourself as a knight in shining armor, ready to rescue people if they weren't so far away. Still, people are fascinated by you if they've heard of you, which most of them haven't.

REPRESENT!

Forum Idiot

Bench
Bobby DIGital said:
You're Cuba!
How bad can you really be? So many people have said so many bad things about you, but you know they can't all be true. Not even most of them. You went a little crazy for a while, but now you're just getting older and tired of all the nasty stuff people think about you. You could use a little more money and you really wish people wouldn't keep leaving you for richer people, but other than that, things aren't so bad. You really like used military clothing.
i am also cuuuba mang! very unfortunate indeed. i dont want to be that stinkhole! im gogint o do the test again but this time im going to lie!
brb.

meh i got france so enraged i exited that piss bucket of a website.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're Costa Rica!
You're about as peaceful as anyone on the planet, a real dyed-in-the-wool pacifist. And why not? No one really poses much of a threat to you and everything seems to work out, no matter how much violence and insanity rages all around you. So you relax and appreciate nature and culture while the rest of the world carries on their petty disagreements. If only everyone could follow your example...

Rusty

Juniors
You're Mexico!
While some people think you're poor and maybe a little corrupt, you know where it's at, enjoying good food and nice beaches. You like to take things a little slower than those around you, and you really wish the air were cleaner, but sometimes compromises must be made. For some reason, Chevrolet keeps trying to sell you Novas as well, even though they don't really go.

Latest posts